[2.2] VIDEO Added-10 spells Abaxoth on Cocaine CWDT Build

Hows the progress for the Video? Would love to see this in action before I spend tons of currency with this cool build dude :)
Video?
VIDEO PLS
Hi,

Is this build work ?
1. when you summon skeletons
2. the old ones disappear then you take damages
3. it triggers CWDT which summons skeletons, you take damages BUT this is during the cooldown of CWDT
So the loop breaks, isn't it ?
"
warlock19 wrote:
Hi,

Is this build work ?
3. it triggers CWDT which summons skeletons, you take damages BUT this is during the cooldown of CWDT

that is correct if u're talkin about the lvl cwdt summ skele setup looping around it self,however what i meant was as u keep casting summ skeles,while having more cast time than 0.25 which is the internal cd of cwdt,it will keep procing it,i think u got confused but what i meant
however if u're lookin for that kind of loop ,look for preparetual autocaster build,it uses a jewel that reduced the duration of skeles,so when the cwdt summons it the first time ,their duration end after like 0.3 seconds let's say,and cwdt cd would've ended so they die and cwdt resummons.
"
mazengamedawy wrote:
"
warlock19 wrote:
Hi,

Is this build work ?

that is correct if u're talkin about the lvl cwdt summ skele setup looping around it self,however what i meant was as u keep casting summ skeles,while having more cast time than 0.25 which is the internal cd of cwdt,it will keep procing it,i think u got confused but what i meant
however if u're lookin for that kind of loop ,look for preparetual autocaster build,it uses a jewel that reduced the duration of skeles,so when the cwdt summons it the first time ,their duration end after like 0.3 seconds let's say,and cwdt cd would've ended so they die and cwdt resummons.

Oh okay ! It's true that I was curious about the perpetual autocaster so I read about your build.
Anyway nice build it's look really fun to play. ;-)
So I tried this build.

It's a fun build but very rippy and mediocre damage compaired to other builds with this kind of cost.

I tried LL, Vaal Pact and Block byt never got past the rippyness of the build.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
So I tried this build.

It's a fun build but very rippy and mediocre damage compaired to other builds with this kind of cost.

I tried LL, Vaal Pact and Block byt never got past the rippyness of the build.

well about the dmg compared to others ofc it's gonna fall ,,a low life BV will beat almost anything,or just a voltaxic la or or like any bow build,so the target of this build isn't efficiency as much as trying sth new and fun,however it is effective,i don't know how u say it's rippy,u do know that u cant just spam summ skele 24/7 u must stop to recharge sometimes..also what lvl did u do it,caz the build needs like 10-11k es to startin being able to take dmg and deal dmg urself,lower than that u'd be suiciding and it's ez to get that es with decent gear with the amount of es % on the tree,i kept lvling till 78-80 or sth then switched to the setup to be able to have much points for that es,i tried vaal paact but it didnt work,though i assure u ,u must be doing sth wrong..i did dbl malformation piety with this build ^

also vids will be up soon
Sorry, if it's not efficient, it's also not effective.

I don't think the comparison between this and BV or Voltaxic is wise. Those are like the top atm, yet this thing can't even compare with a trapper, miner, or Firestorm, or Flameblast... which at 1/10 cost of this can GUARANTEE to do Uber rather than put a "VIABLE" in the thread without any proof.
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
Sorry, if it's not efficient, it's also not effective.

I don't think the comparison between this and BV or Voltaxic is wise. Those are like the top atm, yet this thing can't even compare with a trapper, miner, or Firestorm, or Flameblast... which at 1/10 cost of this can GUARANTEE to do Uber rather than put a "VIABLE" in the thread without any proof.

i don't see where i have said anywhere that this is the most epic and go to build anywhere in the thread,also i haven't compared it to them,it's not close by a margain, i just mentioned that it's not that type of build,sth that is perhaps now at the apex of builds in poe,if u look closely i don't even have a movement skill,my exp per hour is almost non existent ,i move barely depending on my boots movespeed,this has been done mainly just caz i wanted the concept to work which is makin a build revolving around CWDt which i said in the post,viable means it has the potential to do uber,i'mnot saying it's an uber farm build by any means,infact uber would take hell of time ,however is doable..

you can do atziri with self found gear with a summoner,actually u can do it with any build self found gear now with ascendancies,or even a white wand,this wasn't intended to be a build that people should do to farm or w.e ,i'm just sharing it if ppl wanna try sth new

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info