Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Perandus League is amazing

"
Nephalim wrote:
How will GGG ever top this league?

They will give us everything we want from the start ? Make a list before the league starts and make sure you buy enough stash tabs for all the cookies you asked for.
"
Nephalim wrote:

By making one that's interesting

The shield and claw seems really nice to me and are new drops,shield looks like it would be good for unarmed build.Also had my first ever 6L drop

"
neonive wrote:
That is why I call it Void League. Should send it all to the Void... otherwise good luck trying to sell these for more than 5 chaos.

rip economy

I'm a bit confused, standard doesn't have an economy that can be ripped and these wont carry over to the next league.

the content from a couple months on a temp league will put hardly a dent into the glut of inventory in the standard leagues, a small drop in the bucket of stuff that isn't work diddly squat compared to legacy uniques.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
neonive wrote:
That is why I call it Void League. Should send it all to the Void... otherwise good luck trying to sell these for more than 5 chaos.

rip economy

I'm a bit confused, standard doesn't have an economy that can be ripped and these wont carry over to the next league.

the content from a couple months on a temp league will put hardly a dent into the glut of inventory in the standard leagues, a small drop in the bucket of stuff that isn't work diddly squat compared to legacy uniques.

I won`t be too sure about that. Right now if you search on PoE trade let`s say for Voltaxic with DPS > 320 (because otherwise there are too many ), you will find 98 for sale on Perandus and 62 on Standard. And we can extrapolate and i don`t think it is wrong to assume that at the end of this league, the number of good uniques on Standard will be at least double compared to what is today. Sure, there are also legacy items on Standard but they are not in such a big number.

That should never happen after a 3months league. Maybe a 10% increase is ok but the amount of uniques that fat guy gives us is just crazy ( compared with what the ordinary standard player can find during 3 months ).
Overall it was/is an amazing league.
Easy achivable Metaitems, and a motivation for players to grind.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Nephalim wrote:

By adding a challenging challenge league?
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
GGG : More anything ?
Players : More everything !
Id give Perandus league 10/10 if it wasn't for him trying scam me on 8 wisdom scrolls for 12 coins yesterday. Scumbag...

Yes:(
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info