Perandus League is amazing

First league back after taking a break for over a year. Really enjoying it. Have not had much luck with what Cardio offers me but I really like the concept and the feeling that something great might be on offer this time.

It has got me to stay and put more money into the game and I plan on sticking around for a while.
Tu Meke GGG
"
LucidDreams wrote:
First league back after taking a break for over a year. Really enjoying it. Have not had much luck with what Cardio offers me but I really like the concept and the feeling that something great might be on offer this time.

It has got me to stay and put more money into the game and I plan on sticking around for a while.

Quite interesting. This is MY first league back in well over a year too (about a week and half in). Still love this game. Still a super-fan to the end. Definitely NOT a fan of this Perandus Coin/cadiro concept in the slightest. To me, Divination Cards are still new as well. Wasn't that the point of those? To add another avenue towards eventually obtaining your build uniques? This is unnecessary imo, but I do appreciate GGG trying new things. Not disappointed, just happy it's not entering the core game.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Apr 28, 2016, 8:49:34 PM
I have like Perandus. I like the idea of Cadiro even though all I ever bought from him was a few rings and an ammy or two. No awesome items that couldn't be bought for a few C. I like the cards and jewels still in the game. I love the perandus mobs but wish the chest would drop something decent besides some coins and an alt or two. RNG hasn't been kind but whatever. I don't have time to play 15 hours a day to make up for it. For me Perandus is/was a win overall.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Dacar92 on Apr 28, 2016, 9:01:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info