Perandus League is amazing

I got a bunch of t1 unqiues that I could only dream of like around a year ago

To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 8:59:59 PM
And the best thing I've gotten is 10 chaos. Congrats to you.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
That is why I call it Void League. Should send it all to the Void... otherwise good luck trying to sell these for more than 5 chaos.

rip economy
My perandus coins in sc are inflating almost as fast as the nerfs to what I can buy with them.
"
neonive wrote:
That is why I call it Void League. Should send it all to the Void... otherwise good luck trying to sell these for more than 5 chaos.

rip economy

It may surprise you but not every player's looking to get T1 uniques just to sell them at a premium.
"
neonive wrote:

rip economy

Goes to standard anyway. Whatever.
"
neonive wrote:

rip economy

Its all relative and economy is never rip. So what if you have to sell things cheaper - you buy them cheaper too. At the end of the day its all good. It's like I charge almost $200 an hour here in So cali to run my heavy equipment with a operator. If I moved to China i'd prolly only be able to charge $5 but i'd live just as good cos cost of living/taxes is cheaper.

OP - yeah too bad it won't go forwards. back to nothin haha.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2016, 2:50:47 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

rip economy

Its all relative and economy is never rip. So what if you have to sell things cheaper - you buy them cheaper too. At the end of the day its all good. It's like I charge almost $200 an hour here in So cali to run my heavy equipment with a operator. If I moved to China i'd prolly only be able to charge $5 but i'd live just as good cos cost of living/taxes is cheaper.

OP - yeah too bad it won't go forwards. back to nothin haha.

Stop saying this, really. I suggest you look up what relative means. The economy changes in PoE have been anything but relative.
either you enjoy the game or you dont, complaining isnt gonna change it now, so what if somethings are cheaper, why should only the elite 5% get the best gear? I play as hard as they do and often I dont have the same results but at least with this I can keep trying til he offers me something decent. I love this league and to bad its only got a month left. Shame on people for being such babys about a game. Geez get over youself there are more people playing then just yourself.
How will GGG ever top this league?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info