Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Help me on "breakpoints" Earthquake ..

GPUs never scream of joy.

@viper Fair enough. Oversampling is a word used in data processing, but is used f.Ex. in shooters for clicking a semi-auto weapon faster than it can fire, thereby actually firing slower.
If you click an integer multiplier faster than is possible, however, you suffer no ill effects, besides repetitive strain syndrome and possibly cramps.
In this case, I assume you calculated that if he attacks exactly twice as fast as the detonation timer, he just loses every second timer. Though if he attacks 50% faster, he would be worse off, so his attack speed actually works for him this time.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Right, thanks for the explanation.

I was looking at the secondary breakpoints where you're attacking fast enough to get a DPS increase over attacking once (twice, etc) per detonation. So basically, yes. I was hoping to find a mathematical relationship, and I'm sure there is one, but this also isn't my forte so I gave up and just looked at the specific numbers OP presented.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
1/ATK-Time + RoundUp(Base-Time / ATK-Time) * ATK-Time * Multiplier.

Example deeps calculation:

First table level 1, second table I think level 16

Assuming a base damage of exactly 1; Multiply with 0.9 before comparison with other skills, whose base damage multiplier also has to be factored in. Green ones are with Rapid decay, if anyone uses that for this purpose.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Apr 27, 2016, 12:44:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info