... Snail Time ...

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:17:53 PM
You have broken my dreams :(

Anyway, based on experience data obtained in a sample of 10 Gorges I can say without fear to be wrong that I have just pee in my pants... are about 600 Gorges from 99 to 100... and that if the poor idiot who writes these lines don't have the clever little idea of dying.

XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
600 Gorges...let's see at a cost of around 5 chaos each....so 3,000 chaos approximately...so all in all that's about 38 exalts worth of Gorges...hmmm...add in a few more for RIPs...so around 40 exalts total...that's not so bad, Act!

Perhaps you can ask Turnip for a loan. ^_^
Hi guys

Haven't been playing for a while but want to get back into it.

Really glad the posts' still going.

I must admit I found the xp nerf a little hard to handle in terms of getting somewhere.

At 98, its very slow for me.

A big Hi to everyone and kind thoughts to you all

Turnip

Ps Happy to give some ex to anyone who's broke

Turnip

:)
"
Actkqk wrote:

Anyway, based on experience data obtained in a sample of 10 Gorges I can say without fear to be wrong that I have just pee in my pants... are about 600 Gorges from 99 to 100... and that if the poor idiot who writes these lines don't have the clever little idea of dying.

XD

Even then, you wouldn't have been one of the "first 1000 characters". That's ignoring all of hardcore and also all the level 100 characters who have been deleted after dying in hardcore or even after being moved from a challenge league to its parent league after reaching 100 (there are a lot of hardcore players that literally only care about challenge leagues).

There are 326 hardcore characters that reached 100 before dying that _haven't_ been deleted yet (though the dead ones overlap with the standard ladder).

So I'd say given how many people delete their dead/merged characters plus all characters in existing challenge leagues, there are probably more like 1700 characters that have ever reached level 100.
Turnip!!! We missed ya, mate. :)

Act - after typing out my post...I forgot that with all of the changes in Atlas of Worlds...you might be able to benefit from running red maps in the new expansion as well as T14 Gorges and all that. So we'll have to see if this new system helps or hurts grinding to 100. Plus isn't it going to be easier to get certain types of maps? Perhaps T16s will give a lot more exp?

I'm holding onto all of my maps for now until AoW releases. Hopefully it will be an improvement and then I can go for Lv 99.

Still have to do my Uber Atziri run...I've been a real wuss about it...got the pieces...got my Pathfinder a lot stronger but I'm still terrified of getting wrecked...but...might as well go for it sometime soon...it's only 4 Ex down the drain if I die in shame. ^_^
"
"
Actkqk wrote:

XD

Even then, you wouldn't have been one of the "first 1000 characters". That's ignoring all of hardcore and also all the level 100 characters who have been deleted after dying in hardcore or even after being moved from a challenge league to its parent league after reaching 100 (there are a lot of hardcore players that literally only care about challenge leagues).

There are 326 hardcore characters that reached 100 before dying that _haven't_ been deleted yet (though the dead ones overlap with the standard ladder).

So I'd say given how many people delete their dead/merged characters plus all characters in existing challenge leagues, there are probably more like 1700 characters that have ever reached level 100.

I play Standard, so I meant in the first 1000 standard. I'm not interested in hardcore, also I don't interest them to hardcore players.

PS: Hi Turnip. You be back?

PS2: AoW sounds to me like a big Nerf. Knowing GGG would not be anything new that to play normal maps will be roundly punished as a way to force everyone to use the new system, and that the new system be so difficult to achieve good maps that many times we will miss the old days. GGG is of those who speak and they don't want us to get to 100. Never forget that Sasori XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Aug 23, 2016, 7:06:39 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:23:37 PM
OMG, this is SLOOOOW as f***

I am currently 99 with 9%... Safe build, clear speed medium, no complainings, every thing is OK, slow but ok xD

You'll get there Act! We believe in you. :)

Ugh...just got my ass handed to me by Uber Atziri. Got to her with 5 portals but my DPS just wasn't high enough...got to her third split phase and survived many of her invincible phases (10 at least)...but I was doing so little damage the fight just dragged on too long. But I honestly did better than I thought I would. Uber Trio was fun though...very challenging.

Adding a Bloodgrip to my build and some tree changes got my life up to 6500 and my eternal flask can refill my life in less than a second now...it's pretty insane with all of the other flask mods. Would LOVE to get a Bloodgrip with +1 curses but they are very pricey...but I'll get one eventually.

Ah well...there goes 4 Ex down the drain...but I did find four red maps (including a Shrine) so that made up for it a little bit. Had to give it a try before the 2.4 changes that may brick my best and favorite character...so all in all, I'm just happy I got as far as I did. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info