[2.6] Fistan's Incinerate Elementalist - 130K tooltip - 9.5K ES - Guardian Viable

Hi,

you can do Incinerate with a 6 link and just use one Elreon Ring, see picture below.
For this you need to grab most of the nodes in the skilltree with 'reduced mana cost of skills' + you need this on jewels as well. I have 20.8 mana regen per second + I leech a little mana with Warlord's Mark, to pay for the 5 mana cost.

skilltree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeBLMLYQ3ND6sRLREvEVAVfhZvFr8W8xcvGGoZihqPHM4c3B0UHxgfQR_HIvQkiySqJjwmlSo4K1AreCycLYsvnTLRNbk26TlSPC1CekSrRUdJE0lRSbFQQlH7UilTNVVLVa5V1lXgVkhYB1haX2ph4mTnZlRo8mnYbAttGW1senB8S3yDfPB-oX_GgKSCEIKbg1-ExYV7ieCMNo8aj0aPpo_6kQeTH5MnlS6WdJcGmjuboZu1oS-iAKcIpyuvbK-ntUi7_L6KwGbBxcM6xKLE9sauzRbQ0NWm18_YJN-w4XPjauZY62Pr7uwY7DjtPO-I8B_w1fba-Tf60vsJ_lQ=

Last edited by fgdfshhs on Oct 20, 2016, 1:22:05 PM
updated with guardian kill.
Not viable for 2.5?
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
updated for 2.6 tree, not much has changed.
I like the idea of the build, but I was wondering about the Shavrone. I can get everything except the Shavrone right now. Is there any alternative until I can get it?
You can ofc use Solaris lorica, my ES drops from 9492 to 7408 without Shavs. This will however make you susceptable to high spikes of damage but so long as you play careful it makes little difference. Best thing is as i've mentioned earlier, you do not need a linked Chest, you only need sockets.
Have you thought of what changes u plan on updating on your build for 3.0?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info