[2.6] Fistan's Incinerate Elementalist - 130K tooltip - 9.5K ES - Guardian Viable

looking so good bro. i tried this and it seems very promissing. but i just wonder that, what if i do this with 6l shavronne? what can u advise me to solve mana problem?
İGN:Zimmermann
Last patch i had a version of this build that utilized a 6L. But even that only reached 100k(with 4L it was 80k). New Snakepit rings are just too good to pass. So you either gonna live with 4L or solve the issue by going hierophant(one of the ascendancies has 50%mana cost reduction). Mana cost is too high to maintain without 3 elreon jewelry otherwise. But that also means it's going to be a different skill tree.

In any case 6 link with consuming dark is really not necessery, only gem increases our damage a meaningful amount without significant drawbacks is "Faster Casting", even that adds about 25% after that u can only use pierce as the 6th and that adds 19%. At the same time you are going to lose 2 levels from incinerate because your setup is not in vertex anymore, and that is 20% more damage roughly. Imo as long as spell echo stays unavailable for us, 6L is not worth it for chaos incinerate builds.
Anyone try out Hungry Abyss with Incinerate supported by a life leech gem? 10% of Chaos dmg leech! It might be fun to play around with and give a reason to go more than 4L.

Last edited by groob3 on Oct 4, 2016, 3:10:44 PM
Hungry abyss is a bad item for the build. It changes universal leech to chaos leech only so in the end you'd lose leech from your fire portion of your damage (from warlords mark, or the life leech gem you can use instead of emp). It doesnt boost leech amount either so i dont get where u came up with 10%.
A life leech support gem gives you 2% leech physical, 2% leech fire, 2% leech cold, 2% leech lightning, etc. ALL that is converted to chaos leech with Hungry Abyss for a total of 10% chaos leech from life leech gem alone. Using two legacy consuming darks, you have 90% chaos dmg.
That doesnt sound right, if it is true that is a bug no doubt. It would be a silly otherwise.
How about this; one of those rings and one elreon ring for running with 6l without mana problem? besides i'll run with dying sun for big mob packs maybe 2 of them to do perma. so what do you thing?
If you wish to increase the dps in a significant amount and you do not mind the extra cost (assumed that about your suggestion of dying sun) then the Grand Spectrum tree is the way to go. As i said 6 link is not efficient for chaos incinerate anymore, all you'll gain is about 15-20% damage from 4L to 6L with significant mana issues which in order to solve u'll need to sacrifice dps in tree, then what is the point end result will be same or worse.

[Inci+EleFocus+ContDest+Emp+Pierce+FasterC] Setup costs 32 mana, with 2 elreon it's down to 16, with 12 cast per second you'll need 192mana regen to cast indefinately, which is impossible for most Non-EB builds (Hierophant is the only one who can legitimately deal with it on mana). Basically u need a dedicated tree to deal with such mana requirements. And low recovery map mods will hurt you much more than i since i only use 19 mana persec. If half my reg is gone i'll still have 4 full seconds to deal damage before going empty while you'll be emptied out within half a second.

The point is if you wish for more dps (ours is enough for t15-t16s btw that is tested) you need about 60'ish more exalts because you need to buy 14Grand Spectrums and a 600ES shield. That should get you up to 240-250k. 6 Link's damage increase will be a far cry from that.
Last edited by Fistaniderya on Oct 13, 2016, 12:05:19 PM
Well, actually i want 6l for use life leech and faster projectile not for increase damage, cuz your life leech is not enough for Uber atziri or shaper in my opinion. So if we use life leech gem it will be tanky also faster projectle gem is for defence again cuz we can hit from far for run away shapers attacks so i just wonder that cuz of it. Besides I can't talk about grand spectrum for now it is too heavy for me cuz I'm thinking do this in essence league.
i probably didnt explain this but we can offscreen lower left of the screen and reach the edge of it on top right corner. So range is already there, u only need helm enchant for it. I'm sure leech is enough for uber, though i do not know about shaper. But if u use the GS tree leech is already amplified due to straight damage increase. And we already have enough flask charges to last through all phases. Just take out projectile weakness if u attempt atziri, her bleed spear will be amplified because our curse application is not blasphemy.

I probably should do both those maps and write some comments about it. Though i think i'll wait till i hit 95. I hate doing risky stuff on that high levels, exp gain atm is slow enough as is. Anyways mate, maybe u try uber sometime and write your experience with it?

As for what you've asked, you're going to need to use 3 -8 mana cost jewelry no matter what on top of some reduced mana cost jewels, and even then i dont think that'll be enough. I dont exactly remember how i managed the 6L mana cost last patch so cant be of much help; as i did revert to 4l shortly after because i was disappointed with dps increase. In the end its up to you, you'll gonna need to experiment with the tree, and maybe the new praxis unique ring may help with mana regen?

edit: An idea that came to my mind, try using clarity instead of empower in our anger, and try to include mana regen in your elreon rings. Perhaps that way you can reach high enough levels to sustain 10+ inci cost.
Last edited by Fistaniderya on Oct 17, 2016, 3:01:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info