(2.4) Way of the Grand Spectrum X10 (Wild Strike Elementalist) HC Essence League

"
Ravic wrote:

I'm level 87 right now, without any grand spectrums (yeah, they are quite expensive, especially if you need 10 :) and I do 8 attacks / second, fully buffed.
I find this very satisfying and I'm not experiencing any problems with my attack speed being too slow. But I understand your argument about the "added dmg is not scaling as well".

I haven't done anything above T10 yet, got a bit fed up with PoE so played other games, maybe this is why I feel it so powerful? After T13 it'll get worse? Right now I'm annihilating anything below T10, without any problems. Got 4300 hp and 48/46% dodge while standing at my hideout. Using only Silver + Quartz flasks for defense and just recently added Vaal Grace into the build with Inc. Duration Support so that'll cap out my dodge for like ~10 seconds and make the character even more tankier.

EDIT: I have 61K dps fully buffed... I can only imagine what could this do with 10 Grands. :)

Only 61k with 2H? I'm with 1h claw at 88k buffed without potions. No Grand Sceptrum.

Someone give me 15ex for some test. :p
Build works in 2.4 the same as in 2.3 but with a buff to Wild strike. No update needed
Maybe it is a stupid question, but is this build viable in SC?
can you please update leveling tips and leveling tree if you are using Raider because am kinda lost...i don't know which points should i pick first :( Thank you!
i really like the build, just wonder how far i can get without a lightning coil
Followed blindly your build for Atlas of Worlds since I didn't play for a really long time and had no idea what to do. Well it works really good so far, I'm lvl 60 on HC Essence with really bad gear :D

Thanks for sharing!
@VanYaSRB

I won't modify the build but might redo it as ranger in ranger section later if I don't rip my character.

It is easier leveling as a ranger because you get more of the required gems from quest. You can start with frost blade then lightning strike then wild strike.

@sinister90

Lightning coil is not mandatory at all. Very big physical hits might one shot you anyway with 6k life + lightning coil. You can tank a lot of stuff but beware of volatile blood or big slow attacks.

hi dude, i wanna try ur build, but i am a little confused, i have to use witch or ranger?? .... u will post ur tree ranger later ?? i mean the tree complete??? or a guide of leveling tree with ranger?
sorry for my bad english -_-
Can u upload a video of ur build?
Last edited by miki0071 on Sep 9, 2016, 3:37:05 PM
Hello. Thanks for the build.

Last edited by DirtyLary on Sep 15, 2016, 12:47:04 PM
Very interesting build. One question is why using Herald of thunder? Since you are using elemental focus, no enemies can be shocked. Herald of ice should be a better choice than herald of thunder right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info