[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

Does this build benefit from physical leech? I'm looking at some necks that have it, just making sure it's not a wasted stat.
"
jman1986 wrote:
Does this build benefit from physical leech? I'm looking at some necks that have it, just making sure it's not a wasted stat.

It's kinda wasted, because this item type leech only affects you totems leech, not you.
So totems will heal themselves better, but you not.

Hi and thanks for the build, it's quite interesting to level and fun to play. At some point I got Skirmish Two-Point Arrow Quiver and find out that 3 ballistas x20000 DPS is somewhat better then 2x26000 and for cleaning breaches helps a lot. Though overall level clean speed and convenience is slightly lower so it is questionable. What do you think?
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the build, it's quite interesting to level and fun to play. At some point I got Skirmish Two-Point Arrow Quiver and find out that 3 ballistas x20000 DPS is somewhat better then 2x26000 and for cleaning breaches helps a lot. Though overall level clean speed and convenience is slightly lower so it is questionable. What do you think?

I prefer 2 stronger ballistas then 3 weaker. It's less mana problems and less clicking to get same effect. When you got good dps you can use only single ballista to clear screen, then move to next position. 2 is perfect number for that playstyle.
"
Elua wrote:
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:

I prefer 2 stronger ballistas then 3 weaker. It's less mana problems and less clicking to get same effect. When you got good dps you can use only single ballista to clear screen, then move to next position. 2 is perfect number for that playstyle.
I would argue. 3 ballista setup with a +1 arrow Skirmish is just a no match. Especially good for breaches, you want to cover as much aoe as possible.

But this biuld is a dual ballista so I'm not pressing on it too hard.
nvm
Last edited by sx777 on Jan 3, 2017, 1:56:23 AM
what do you think about Kintsugi Exquisite Leather?
"
rafaelcnunes wrote:
what do you think about Kintsugi Exquisite Leather?

It's very good protection against big hits, uber lab Izaro for example. Cons are low life and low res.
Hey, been playing this build for a while now and was wondering what you think about some fire conversion to make more use of the ascendancy? Xoph's Nurture bow and The Signal Fire quiver come to mind.. They are relatively cheap so i'll probably try those out soon.
Love the build so far, thanks!
"
Cineplexx wrote:
Hey, been playing this build for a while now and was wondering what you think about some fire conversion to make more use of the ascendancy? Xoph's Nurture bow and The Signal Fire quiver come to mind.. They are relatively cheap so i'll probably try those out soon.
Love the build so far, thanks!

That bow is weak, sige ballista feels awful when you lack 20% attack speed and "Hits can't be Evaded" from Lioneye's Glare, so only conversion I recommend is using this amulet:

I do amulet swaps for corrupted reflect red map unlock thing. Your totems will have avatar of fire that means you will do ONLY fire dmg, and your totems are 100% fire dmg immune from ascendancy. That means all type reflect maps with this amulet are super easy, no need to recast fast dying totems at all, they will be 100% reflect immune. Cost of using it is like 25% dps loss, so I swap amulet only for reflect maps to not slow down clearing speed on other.

You must keep in mind to maintain resistance cap, so adjust ( change ) other jewellery after amulet swaps.
Last edited by Elua on Jan 6, 2017, 2:29:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info