[2.2] Scion Clone Generator - Mirror + Blink Arrow Army (100K++ DPS) [Easy Atziri kills]

"
tobiazl wrote:
Oh thank you for testung. I have to watch it after work.

But for my planned I would use 3 support curses and the -25% chaos resi because I would use Occultist. I think that it makes both builds comparable strong.

Both variants have their downsides and advantages.

If the poison is in the same damage leage I would prefer it. I like the temp chain and I would like to go withouz curse shoot between traps. And gearing is a little bit better too, no alpha or aura chest necessary.

To save on links, I might go dual curse with Asenath's touch to get Temporal Chains + Projectile Weakness (via curse on hit setup) as they both benefit Poison and only need a 4Link (Split + Chain).

Will be sticking to Necromancer to allow easier testing on Elemental and Poison damage for clones via Cluster Trap + Sunblast.

Latest Witch (Necromancer) Passive Tree

If it all works out with Witch, I will make a new build thread there.

Poor Ascendant, you will be missed :(
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Last edited by 174nana on Jun 2, 2016, 2:31:37 AM
Yes but your great build idea will survive:-)

And I have to say that this build is the most fun that I had since I play poe.
I've decided to go with poison. But now I'm thinking about to go with necromancer...

Do you think its stronger.

With occultist -20 Chaos Resi, and Vulnerbility as 3rd Curse (29% increased phys, 33% increased dit) . Could be switched to enfeeble in hard maps too

compared

With the cloud and around 80 percent increased damage...some chaos resist, ele resi ...
From necromancer
"
tobiazl wrote:
Yes but your great build idea will survive:-)

And I have to say that this build is the most fun that I had since I play poe.

Thanks, glad you are enjoying yourself with this build. I never liked playing boring cookie cutter meta builds :D

"
tobiazl wrote:
I've decided to go with poison. But now I'm thinking about to go with necromancer...

Do you think its stronger.

With occultist -20 Chaos Resi, and Vulnerbility as 3rd Curse (29% increased phys, 33% increased dit) . Could be switched to enfeeble in hard maps too

compared

With the cloud and around 80 percent increased damage...some chaos resist, ele resi ...
From necromancer

I think the 100% minion damage from Necromancer is hard to beat especially with the slight damage nerf of damage reduction from cluster traps being applied to the minions.

Following the rule that any passive skill that doesn't have the word minion on it will not apply to minions aka clones, I see little reason to use Occultist for this build asides from the -20 Chaos and 1 extra curse.

My vote so far is still for Necromancer :)

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
I cannot imagine how much damage -20% Resi makes. Maybe ut isn't so a big thing.

But I think you're right with necro, the resi is helpful too. And I have the option to
switch beteeen ele and poison way easily

Where can you see the attack speed from minions?
Last edited by tobiazl on Jun 3, 2016, 6:01:51 AM
Is it just me or the cluster trap nerf did not affect much my clear speed? I am still doing great damage against everything else with the same setup. If this is the case, then I will continue to play my ascendant. Though if the necromancer build option is viable, then I will make the switch. :)
"
divineness wrote:
Is it just me or the cluster trap nerf did not affect much my clear speed? I am still doing great damage against everything else with the same setup. If this is the case, then I will continue to play my ascendant. Though if the necromancer build option is viable, then I will make the switch. :)

I think the less damage is applied but the clones just do so much damage, you don't really feel it.

Just hit 64 on Necro and swapped over to Death's Opus (cause I got one lying around) and a quiver with 300+ accuracy, and just Wrath aura as I haven't swapped over the Eldritch battery + Zealots Oath setup.

Tooltip accuracy is at 85% to hit (but not accurate as it is affected by my dex which my clones don't get). Clear speed is quite good as I get free LMP and the clones are on a 4link setup with Minion damage as the damage booster. I think they miss once very 4 arrows, which is kinda okay.

One thing cool about Necro is that Beacon of Corruption. The minions cause this effect when they expire after 3 seconds, not just when death. This causes poison clouds all over the place doing reasonable damage, picking off low life monsters.

Will make a final verdict when I hit 80, if Witch is the go to build or not.

Last edited by 174nana on Jun 8, 2016, 1:46:05 AM
Yes, for me its the same expire is enough to proc poison clouds. But I have the feeling that the minions dont explode Minion Instabilty.

Cool replies! Minion instability will only trigger when the clone's HP drops below 33%. With such a short amount of active time (3s), clones do expire before their HP drops, so the poison clouds from beacon of corruption will trigger. Either way, both damage sources add supplementary damage and help with clearing trash packs (BoC) and blues/rares/bosses (MI).

@174nana

You are playing necro with elemental or poison+chaos? Which damage source is more effective in clear speed?
Both Varianta are strong.

If you go for poison with Temp chain, Proj Weakness and maybe vulner you do goood damage too. I added a wither Totem that increases the chaos damage 7% per Stack and slow down the enemies in addition to Temp chain.
You have almost no more multiplier in 5 links but kill Speed is good.

Ele has to proc EE no slow down but strong Aura and more multiplier.

I cannot say which is stronger in high Maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info