[2.2] Scion Clone Generator - Mirror + Blink Arrow Army (100K++ DPS) [Easy Atziri kills]

ive been running this build since lvl 54...I love it. So much fun seeing your clones destroY everything.

It definitely had a rough patch or so around 60ish and before I had suncloth and the duration jewels...

But now everything is awesome. Definitely sucks to get frozen or poisoned...But still a super fun build.

Thanks for posting it :)
"
DrazyHaze wrote:
ive been running this build since lvl 54...I love it. So much fun seeing your clones destroY everything.

It definitely had a rough patch or so around 60ish and before I had suncloth and the duration jewels...

But now everything is awesome. Definitely sucks to get frozen or poisoned...But still a super fun build.

Thanks for posting it :)

Glad you like it, cheers :)

Ya, it has a bit of rough transition from leveling build to the finish build.

Just run remove poison / freeze flask. Another thing you can do while in laby is to use the clones to block poison darts by summoning it at the right place.

Since the updated skill tree and ascendancy tree changes just got released, I will be working it out to see if Scion Saboteur is still the go to class or should I move this to Shadow Sabo or something else.

Update to come soon.

Thanks
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Seems like there a no big changes for this build. As for me it would be nice to make a build with shadow saboteur, because I want to have longer duration for the clones. Sadly there are a few points to waste for this.

I saw another guide with poison/added chaos but without traps. Could it be more reasonable to go with poison/added chaos seems the bow has no ele damage at all? Or you think go ele is stronger than poison/chaos with 2 curses (temp chain, vulner for example?
For 2.3 I am thinking of trying Witch - Necromancer. Necromancer gives minions another 100% to damage.

This is a sample passive tree for what I am thinking:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAEjnHRQRD2qs0_takah9gh4dqv5J4Yh4L1gHGGp85YLHKPrDOo_6g9tVxjpYDXwUsIVgqsRNucy86-7quo9GiEJIjhUnDeKMsRpsmK1-WfAfBLOiAMpKb560DEZx2t1sC5uhV8kaj_ba-wmFMuyKfRhr2wj0wFS86hmKJKo26RZv42r316cIU1Ka4EWd0NDbC4MJm7VfsH6wdm_YVHBRakPZE3C7L28i9OyD049Lrhsl2VtMLekC34rsGNvnaPKsmKasiEC4kxzcMtFV1oCkZOcXL0VHkyd_xm0Z-tLBxUcGwGb3wY8aOw3v6_noQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTePyRTrhplc=
What I don´t understand is the choice of the bow, since the plan ist elemental. LionEyes gives no elemental damage. The only advantage is the "enemies can´t evade...". But isn´t it much better to choose for example a thicket bow or another bow with high elemental damage and use "poachers mark" for hitchance? Could save some dex requirement as well.

And the other question is elemental really better than physical with poison for example?

For ascendancy I have tested shadow saboteur and I have to agree that feels not good. Maybe it´s really better to stay with sunblast/jewels and have instant 3sec clones, but clones that trigger at the point you want and not at the point there the first enemy trigger them.
"
Celiel wrote:
For 2.3 I am thinking of trying Witch - Necromancer. Necromancer gives minions another 100% to damage.

This is a sample passive tree for what I am thinking:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAEjnHRQRD2qs0_takah9gh4dqv5J4Yh4L1gHGGp85YLHKPrDOo_6g9tVxjpYDXwUsIVgqsRNucy86-7quo9GiEJIjhUnDeKMsRpsmK1-WfAfBLOiAMpKb560DEZx2t1sC5uhV8kaj_ba-wmFMuyKfRhr2wj0wFS86hmKJKo26RZv42r316cIU1Ka4EWd0NDbC4MJm7VfsH6wdm_YVHBRakPZE3C7L28i9OyD049Lrhsl2VtMLekC34rsGNvnaPKsmKasiEC4kxzcMtFV1oCkZOcXL0VHkyd_xm0Z-tLBxUcGwGb3wY8aOw3v6_noQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTePyRTrhplc=

Looks like your standard summoner necro, but with less attention to minion life nodes. Also, the beacon of corruption node for necro is interesting. since the clones have short duration, they will release caustic clouds that damage for 10% max health as chaos damage. have some lingering questions about that:

1.) how long will the caustic clouds last?
2.) will the clouds stack their chaos DoT on monsters?
3.) more minion life means more damage coming from clouds, so is it wise to invest also in minion life for the added damage?

I'm excited to gear up the next char that will inherit the trap blink/mirror arrow build. Kudos to your guide and hopefully to enjoy the next PoE patch.
With the confirmation of Trap Damage Reduction from using Cluster Traps, the minions will be losing a fair amount of damage.

Seeing also how there is little benefit for running this build as an Ascendant (only the Saboteur seems useful for the trap cooldown of 20%, and Necromancer for the extra minion damage of 15%), I think that this build would work better as a Witch Necromancer.

With the extra minion damage from Necromancer, it would more than cover for the damage penalty from Cluster Traps. Necromancer gives the clones about 100% increased damage which would help a lot.

Here is the passive tree I worked out for level 90 witch.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-wksGOvhEtfIPr7prgpwgc3DLRRZ2PRp2u2t24k48aRUdTUpuhGmwo-ohAwGb310jnNun3wYLHmK2mrASzzLysmCSq0_v56KIAqsQRDzpYFm-ofUGH8B-FYEwtOw1VxvrS42pakbc-aPJNuRSw7-uD2xcvaqz-CoIe0B8ksPJF2L2IQtsLTLOApDrhNZLBxWvbplf-j7Xy7Bjsik3jbqqP-nC7ZKpKyPDV0NDZE5uGPyeVLklRRwYvb2o2Kk0HHtvnAO5H4mwIcFG0xSzpIuLxinZvYqyGs6Q5frBsjNhUnao=

To get sufficient dexterity, a Careful Planning Unique Jewel will be slotted at the jewel slot below Mind over Matter, giving around 100 dexterity.

My opinion on the comments:

- I feel that sticking to Lioneye's Glare would also be best to ensure that the clones never miss. By relying on Accuracy, the clones would have around 75% chance to hit which is a lot of DPS wasted on misses.

- There is no worry on the clones survivability as they last only a short time and would provide Minion Instability on death and now with the extra Caustic Cloud, they make good suicide bombers.

- Poison support gem on the minion works ok, but flat damage support gems give a better dps yield. Sadly, based on what I read, the clones would only benefit from what the Poison support gem provides and not get any other damage-over-time or poison (fatal toxins) benefits from your passive tree. So I think they would do better with other support gems.

This is the plan for now, I can only test it out once Prophecy is out.

What do you guys think?

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Last edited by 174nana on May 30, 2016, 12:08:35 PM
First of all, love your build. Is really a lot of fun.

Necromancer (witch) should be really strong. For the question with poison, poison would be good with added chaos damage support gem. Maybe you´re right and ele would be more damage. But on the other hand would be difficult with curses. You have to throw traps all the time (3 sec Clones) so it´s stressful to cast curses or shoot ice shot for curses on hit.

With wrath and anger is a lot of reserved used already. For me personally is the question:

a) Ele with wrath, anger and maybe arctic armor but with a curse problem or without arctic armor and one blasphemy curse. But you have to use elemental weakness, so no defensive skill at all. Ok, you have mind over matter.

b) phys. with added chaos and poison. In this case I could use 2 blasphmemy curses and in addition maybe wrath. Reservation would bei 2x35 for the curses and 50 for wrath. Should be possible. And one of the curses would be temp chains for defensive and offensive.

Hard decissions :-)

I think would be working both variants, but I don´t know what is the better way. I think I try it both. The build is really fun :-)
Whoa, props for this build! Finally something I have never seen before ... this is hilarious :) Thanks.
"
tobiazl wrote:
First of all, love your build. Is really a lot of fun.

Necromancer (witch) should be really strong. For the question with poison, poison would be good with added chaos damage support gem. Maybe you´re right and ele would be more damage. But on the other hand would be difficult with curses. You have to throw traps all the time (3 sec Clones) so it´s stressful to cast curses or shoot ice shot for curses on hit.

With wrath and anger is a lot of reserved used already. For me personally is the question:

a) Ele with wrath, anger and maybe arctic armor but with a curse problem or without arctic armor and one blasphemy curse. But you have to use elemental weakness, so no defensive skill at all. Ok, you have mind over matter.

b) phys. with added chaos and poison. In this case I could use 2 blasphmemy curses and in addition maybe wrath. Reservation would bei 2x35 for the curses and 50 for wrath. Should be possible. And one of the curses would be temp chains for defensive and offensive.

Hard decissions :-)

I think would be working both variants, but I don´t know what is the better way. I think I try it both. The build is really fun :-)

Great that you are enjoying it :)

Added Chaos Damage is one way to go with Poison, but I just feel that poison wouldn't hit hard enough Fatal Toxins.

Just use Curse on Hit with Split Arrow and Chain to easily distribute curse to packs between dropping traps, its quite manageable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info