The Goddess Unleashed

Sadly, this sword is completely worthless :(
3D art is awesome. I wish I wanted to use this sword. But I don't. Unique item design is in my opinion very bad. Sword has many huge drawbacks and doesn't offer anything really good to compensate. Blind, freeze/chill/burn immunity and increased movement/attack speed is nothing special you couldn't easily archive in other way. Also mods are unnecessarily confusing.

One more thing. Weapon itself looks really good but you know what I am seeing while watching the video? Character punching with the balls.
Last edited by Langhun on Apr 15, 2016, 7:56:19 AM
It's just not worth it! Mb rich players buy this sword for skin, but I doubt it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Actually on standard I probably could. And yeah, people have offered.

I'm keeping my counsel to the Goddess thread and reddit. This thread makes YouTube comments look positively constructive.

Wow, then I envy you. Anyway, congrats on completing your sword trilogy with Unleashed, which is so cool. But it makes me even more sad, that it will probably take me very long time to get the last part, since I really wanted to do a build with Unleashed.
it took 4 months because no one gave a shit about finding a garbage sword from resident forum buffoon charan
Can you scour it and get 6l eternal sword?
ah nvm scours not work anymore with uniques. im so oldschool player.
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
Last edited by godgraff on Apr 15, 2016, 5:31:40 AM
I tried some things back in january after I obtained a scorned in talisman. well I got the gems right except for the hard part of them being 33 lv+quality, I rather thought they had to be lv/q 6, 12 and 18, since 6 kinda sucks as a number, is an imperfect sum of 2s plus it is that times 3 and 3 was kinda obvious.

anyways, the swords needed were more or less known by then, I had (and still have) no chance of getting a 6l exquisite, so I stopped trying stuff.

it's insane how long it took to finally get solved. I'd never have guessed the 33 in those gems. it's ridiculous. so congrats to Umbral_sky, may that name be carved into stone!

also I hope there will be more riddle recipes in the future. I really like that, especially in a game like path of exile that is not at all about puzzle solving. it adds some spice for when you just need something different.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Congrats Charan! It is very neat! Loving it!!!\(^o^)/
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael