The Goddess Unleashed

This sword reminds me of Lilarcor but a less funny, less crazy version of it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Recipe updated.

I probably wouldn't pay an exalted orb for it either, but I've seen both Bound and Scorned go for an exalted orb, so go figure.

Thanks for the kind words, ghamadvar. :)

You are welcome. Now this thread just needs to be updated. ASAP ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
traax87 wrote:
This sword reminds me of Lilarcor but a less funny, less crazy version of it.

I've heard of that but I based it off a talking sword called EJ (Excalibur Jnr) from very old series of game books I used to play as a kid called GrailQuest. The writing is a bit inconsistent because some is mine, some is the devs'. Still, a few good lines made it in. I'm okay with that. Whatever this Lilarcor is, I'm sure it had more effort and budget involved.

I like some of the lines, and its always good to bring something new to the table. And honestly, who needs another top tier, power creep item. We already have enough of this.

Btw: Lilarcor is a talking 2h sword from the GOAT game, Baldurs Gate 2.
Now I'm interested in what the new recipe will be.
The current one, I couldn't afford even with all the wealth I've accumulated since beta.
I'm a rather casual player and unlucky like that.

But I really want to see this blade, maybe at least try a build around it (No need to actually play, I guess, I'm good at theory), because it's a neat concept.
And kudos for all the effort spent. I have a feeling I said that already, but it deserves to be said again.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Yajiii wrote:

3 - For the moment, Scorned is better than Unleashed, at least until someone discovers a neat (but niche) build with Unleashed. Unleashed has to be better than Scorned, and it has to be obvious that She is. She hasn't to be the best weapon in the game (GGG won't let that happen, it's a supporter designed unique after all, not their own creation) but a 3rd and last form better than Her 2nd one seems mandatory.

I had hoped GGG would announce, at the very least, a flat 99% additional fire damage (not a roll), since I don't expect they're going to reverse their decision to nerf the 133%.

I don't know why they did this either. It makes enough sense if Unleashed is only significantly stronger (I won't say "better") than Scorned if one definitely plans their build around dealing with the debuff (though from what I read this wasn't Charan's intention, necessarily), but at least in that case it should be obviously stronger, right? I too have wondered for a long time what her final form would be, and with a name like "Unleashed" I figured it would be pretty powerful indeed.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Most people get a fast car or a younger woman for their midlife crisis.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
Most people get a fast car or a younger woman for their midlife crisis.

Had those by the time I was 30. *shrug*

IF i had as much money as u i would gladly throw some more at ggg :) they have created an awsome awsome game
IGN : Sir_Big
1 question why is the new recipe handing out 6l? shouldn't it be a 6s sword..

Sorta sucks for those that used a 6l before this imo..

However it is whatever they decide it is.. /shrug happy it's over
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
But... But... its worse than a 6 link exquisite......

So much for coming back to this game....
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I don't like the stats of the sword but the 3D art is very sweet.

As the goddess unleashed is a one-handed weapon, can I apply the skin to one-handed swords? Or can I apply the skin just to two-handed swords because it says: 'Using both hand slots'.

I would assume the first option would fit. Or am I wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info