Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index

Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index

- getting that error since this new update.
Crashed 2/2 maps we have run ^_^

Trying out the new lightning golem - using GMP and blind
Also wearing the new crown

Not sure if these are causing it , thought i'd let you know
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2018, 8:05:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you weapon swapping and what's the enchant on your gloves?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
my gloves have no enchant , and nope not weapon swapping
Thank you for the report! We're looking into it.
have been crashing since the lightning golem patch, with my summoner and my duelist, sometimes i get this error sometimes another, and sometimes it doesnt even show any error but my game crashes...
A friend that I play with is having the same crash error but it seems to be related to running with my CoC build. When I am offscreen to him (a fair ways apart) and hit into dense monsters that trigger heavy CoC (perandus chest, etc...) I see him disconnect.

I am running the lightening golem on the CoC.

Hope that helps.
God dammit since new patch i have had a massive amount of crashes

"Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index"

Had this like 5 crash today alone on Templar Guardian Sir Janusz and was playin in a party with 2 x volatic sparkers dont know if its relevant or not.

Never had this problem before this 2.2.2 patch

edit : i asked my friend to remove their lightning golems so far no crashes will see how this continues
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Apr 16, 2016, 6:08:55 PM
This is probably why my character keeps randomly going into a T pose. XD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648912
ITS THE GOLEM (Check my recent forum posts)
have no golem or animations it crashes at the same spot all the time on act 6 just by walking at the same exact part of the map, verified and everything and all files are ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info