Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index

Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index

- getting that error since this new update.
Crashed 2/2 maps we have run ^_^

Trying out the new lightning golem - using GMP and blind
Also wearing the new crown

Not sure if these are causing it , thought i'd let you know
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017 2:54:44 PM
Are you weapon swapping and what's the enchant on your gloves?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Need to know how to Report Bugs or Upload an Image to the site? Then: ~**!Click Here!**~
my gloves have no enchant , and nope not weapon swapping
Thank you for the report! We're looking into it.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help! 🐸👌💯✔
have been crashing since the lightning golem patch, with my summoner and my duelist, sometimes i get this error sometimes another, and sometimes it doesnt even show any error but my game crashes...
A friend that I play with is having the same crash error but it seems to be related to running with my CoC build. When I am offscreen to him (a fair ways apart) and hit into dense monsters that trigger heavy CoC (perandus chest, etc...) I see him disconnect.

I am running the lightening golem on the CoC.

Hope that helps.
God dammit since new patch i have had a massive amount of crashes

"Trying to play an animation that doesn't exists or otherwise has an invalid index"

Had this like 5 crash today alone on Templar Guardian Sir Janusz and was playin in a party with 2 x volatic sparkers dont know if its relevant or not.

Never had this problem before this 2.2.2 patch

edit : i asked my friend to remove their lightning golems so far no crashes will see how this continues
IGN : FireHC
Last edited by Achilion on Apr 16, 2016 6:08:55 PM
This is probably why my character keeps randomly going into a T pose. XD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648912
ITS THE GOLEM (Check my recent forum posts)
have no golem or animations it crashes at the same spot all the time on act 6 just by walking at the same exact part of the map, verified and everything and all files are ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info