[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Considering upcoming changes to Gladiator which would suit the build better:
- increase max block cap to 82%,or
- Gratitious Violence?
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Considering upcoming changes to Gladiator which would suit the build better:
- increase max block cap to 82%,or
- Gratitious Violence?

I would go for block while buying a pair of Haemophilia gloves to regain the bleed explosions.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Feb 27, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
As a suggestion for this build, it seems like Tectonic Slam would be a great option, considering we generate endurance charges through blocking. And we will be blocking even more now with the changes to Gladiator. Any ideas about Tectonic Slam?
Hue
woops. double post
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Mar 1, 2018, 9:00:01 PM
"
Agrippas258 wrote:
As a suggestion for this build, it seems like Tectonic Slam would be a great option, considering we generate endurance charges through blocking. And we will be blocking even more now with the changes to Gladiator. Any ideas about Tectonic Slam?

I've been playing around with this build again. Linking endurance charge on melee stun with my shield charge seems to give really reliable endurance charges. So, for general map clear it'll be really easy to use tectonic slam and get more fissure out of it. BoR's endurance charge generation isn't helpful in map clear because I'm killing mobs before they even touch me. This build never did great damage to begin with so in boss fights the BoR's endurance charge generation seems to kick in. So yeah, I don't see why this new skill wouldn't work. Most melee skills already work with this build really. I've been using lightning strike recently, as an example. Frost Blades too. Just kind of fun.

Edit: without bleed explosions, frost blades still feels pretty good with map clear.

"
SoilnRock wrote:
I'd love to see this updated for 3.2. I think there are many options for further variation/optimization!

Currently I'm playing with Windscream boots for +1 curse and a Curse On Hit setup with Temporal Chains and Punishment in Surrender shield - I like it a lot!

I love that dual curse idea. I'm using temp chains instead of punishment.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Mar 1, 2018, 9:39:23 PM
As we now get Blind from our "Blood in the Eyes" Ascendancy, I think the Non-BoR-version of this build should be the better choice.
Currently I'm playing an "All-Unique"-version (without Endurance charges ...), check it out if you like (Character "Zornus"). Max Block/Spell Block is now 81 %, at lvl 93 I can get the small node next to Solidity for 82 %. Very nice, I like :-)
Now if I can only get my hands on that Red Nightmare, oooooh yeah ...

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/Mj6LPeLE
Last edited by SoilnRock on Mar 2, 2018, 3:52:23 PM
Anyone try this with Tectonic Slam?

What links would be best in Bringer of Rain?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Nice buld. Bat i use cyclone! And this awesome!
I love this build.

I think about all things in this build and now i have
82% block chance
76 fire res
75 cold res
75 light res
75 chaos res
6500 HP
100k DPS

with my set:

Hi,

rly would love it updated to 3.2 ^^

Till then maybe you have time to help me to decide;D

is The Surrender Shield+ 6 link body armor without the helmet that deny wearing a chest
a smart setup,or is that a very bad idea?

PLease make a High Budget Chapter in your Guide =)
Last edited by GarenSpin2Win on Apr 1, 2018, 2:15:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info