[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Dhampir05 wrote:
"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Thinking might just need 2 bringers. One for sunder and new brutality gem during map and then 1 for full one static charge lighting. Just swap entire helm for bosses

It looks like for 3.0 you won't need to do this anymore.
Static Strike>Multistrike>WED(elemental damage with attacks)>Added Fire
or
Sunder>Multistrike>Chance to Bleed>Maim
Both setups are all Red Sockets and the best thing is that we don't need as much int since Concentrated Effect is no longer needed. (bleed/maim is more damage than added fire/conq eff)

Edit: Brutality would not be very good for this build because it does stop any elemental damage that would come from the linked skill. So if you're running hatred or Herald of Fire, your sunder would not get the benefit of it. Static strike would basically become that shock you get sometimes when reaching for the door knob.

Edit 2: You can put Maim on your totem so you can get the increased physical dmg buff and then still run added fire damage.

What about Vuln on blasphemy or Witchfire brew flask? That will make up a bit of loss from hatred and HoA. Lion's roar would be nice for sunder aswell.
Last edited by TerryWoT on Jun 17, 2017, 2:08:09 AM
I'm not sure what the numbers come out to, especially with curses being less effective against bosses. I'm not too fond of the idea of using brutality since there are so many elemental sources of damage, even in a physical damage build. Most auras in groups would go to waste on you as well. I feel like brutality will mostly be in a physical/chaos ailment builds. (chaos isn't elemental)
I've recently acquired a sin's rebirth and i was thinking if i should remove iron reflexes.
Having iron reflexes on 59% physical damage reduction 5% chance to evade
Without iron reflexes on 50% physical damage reduction 22% chance to evade.
Both seems fine and i have no idea which is better. Please advise! Thank you!
"
Werepuppyy wrote:
I've recently acquired a sin's rebirth and i was thinking if i should remove iron reflexes.

Hi. In my opinion evasion is A LOT better. Look at my char UnbreakableB on std. With this setup I can do any t15 (guardians too but due 2 being imune to bleed is a bit more hard). Didnt tried shaper yet, maybe the damage will be too low for him idk. On path of building I have 178k dps with just hatred and ash auras and using bisco amulet. I dropped iron reflexes and the extra evade chance plus block is rly nice to keep u alive. Armor is weak late game, with 10k or 20k I cant see any diference when I took a big hit.
If you need some tips on gear/gems/flasks/alternative setups look at my profile, im currently running like everything that's in the game. Dying few times, but still, pretty insane build and so much fun to play! <3
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Werepuppyy wrote:

Hi. In my opinion evasion is A LOT better. Look at my char UnbreakableB on std. With this setup I can do any t15 (guardians too but due 2 being imune to bleed is a bit more hard). Didnt tried shaper yet, maybe the damage will be too low for him idk. On path of building I have 178k dps with just hatred and ash auras and using bisco amulet. I dropped iron reflexes and the extra evade chance plus block is rly nice to keep u alive. Armor is weak late game, with 10k or 20k I cant see any diference when I took a big hit.

Thanks for trying to help guys! i've decided to roll with iron reflexes! as it seems that runs are alot safer and more reliable.
I am currently using the ability to lacerate with the gems that you use in cleave's ability, I'm doing well, I hope to compare results to see how good the change was
Where is the physical leech on this build coming from? I see 1.6% in the damage screenshots, but only 0.4% from the splitting strikes cluster on the tree.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
Where is the physical leech on this build coming from? I see 1.6% in the damage screenshots, but only 0.4% from the splitting strikes cluster on the tree.

Blood rage 1.2%. But I picked vitality void. The extra 5% max hp to leech is very good and its not only phy leech is ALL damage leech so is 3 points well spent
Upgrade thought:

Go with a (pretty expensive) +1 curse on anvil. We go brutality gem. We then run blasphemy with enfeeble and vulnerability. This gets everything double cursed all the time. On less hard hitting stuff possibly drop enfeeble for punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info