[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

is it viable to play this build with Xoph's Blood + Doryani's Catalyst + Infernal Blow (instead of Sunder / Cleave) and a passive tree like this:
Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAOkkDwByAdwEhwSzBS0LYQz3FCAV7Bo-IWAoKimlL8wyTjWSPfxAoESeR35QR1O7WGNfP2LsZU1nm2hlaPJvJ287cql07XTxdqx343gNeTl5aHrvfNl-4oTZhO-K8ItPjM-PYI-Zl3maaqIAqW6playvrY2uPq9stfK2irkdvTa-p8AawGbAv8EEwYLE9sauxtjKkM9-2L3aweRR6UbqGO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj3MvjrWK826IZgIq84U3bnJ-0GDtR8CfbkrWdYYJGsqlnzcg9xhfMRsUIaOJBVJy8GiwomIONf2pL3-AK-eGzYAAAAAAA=

Were are people getting enough intelligence?
"
Ventrule wrote:

you should have enough life on every rare piece of gear
especially your rings are bad, get life, flat phys dmg and resists
"
Ventrule wrote:

Very low life on one ring and no life on the other ring, no life on boots. Life on belt and gloves could also be higher.
Hi

Very nice build I'm playing on HC and so far no close calls. I'm a bit scare of doing ubber lab. Can someone give me an advice? I have 5.8k hp 40k dps on HO with hatred and herald. My equips is on my profile UnbreakableT char. Today's lab is 2handed mace, conduits and fonts. Should I 100% disable the conduits or can I nuke him fast?

Ty
what about useing Cleave, added fire dmg increased area effect/con effect and hypothermia in the helmet? any thoughts on this?
Hi fellows.
I need an advice about this amazing build.
I made vaal anvil with +4 additional block chance, so what the best choise for me: excluding tempest shield from CWDT or respec block chance from the passive three?
I prefer to change tempest shield for something else, what would be the best choise? I thinking about fire or lightning golem, but not sure.
Would Thunderfist gloves (1-100 lighting damage version) be a good combo for the 4L - STATIC STRIKE + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Added Fire Damage?

It adds lvl 18 lightning damage.

Also do you have a suggestion what to run in helmet spot if I put on a legacy kaoms?
Last edited by Emthree on Apr 4, 2017, 3:21:28 PM
Currently making a version of this build with all foil items for fun. Even using a foil anvil so that it matches lol.

I plan on taking Dirty Techniques to maximize boss dps with bleeds and poison. And the Aegis only because I got it from a relic chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info