[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
SouLpunK wrote:
"
_SWAT_ wrote:
Thank for the build. Currently, my level is 92. Luckily, I got a good legacy soul taker, BoR and surrender. With the legacy BoR and anvil, I always get 78% block. I am using sunder and static strike. Here is my gear:

Would you mind sharing your Passive Tree setup bro. thanks

Sure, here it is:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBRxFewX4RjbGj4g4yFgJJsm-CgqKS4ppS_MMHcyCTJONZI64TwtPfxAoEF0RJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2hlbEZs2G87cmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eu98uHzZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCLT4zPj5mS95d5plemjaluqZWsr62Nrj6uULXytoq3PrkdvTa-eL6nwBrAv8GCwaPEFcSCxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92XzaweJh5FHpRuoY7w7yRfPd9kj3MvdN-AL46_4K_mv-jw==?accountName=_SWAT_&characterName=Mr_Gladiator

The tree is for level 93:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNME8kUIBRxFewX4RjbGj4g4yFgJJsm-CgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE8LT38QKBBdESeRrdHfk3jTjJQR1O7ValZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2hlagFsRmzYbztybHKpdO108XVOdqx343gNeTl673zZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCLT4zPj5mS95d5l7SmV6aNqW6playvrY2uPq5QtfK2irc-uR29Nr54vqfAGsC_wYLBo8QVxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvJF8932SPcy9034Avjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=_SWAT_&characterName=Mr_Gladiator

I will replace Amour Mastery node by Indomitable one
Thank you Sir _SWAT_!
since there's 144 pages with text I'm afraid I can't just scroll through them all;

Is there a reason not going BF with a bit of poison? I feel dumb but I can't see the reason why one shouldnt run BF at least. Please PM me the response :)

(OBVIOUSLY I can't run with soul taker..)
IGN: Thorken
Last edited by lajtan2k on Feb 15, 2017, 3:25:46 PM

I was able to kill twinned boss Malachai, The Nightmare on t15 Core map and was not difficult at all :)

My ign: Breach_Duelist_Champion

My Current Gear

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Feb 16, 2017, 5:20:03 PM
So I've been playing this build for most of this league. It's pretty damn good. I did seem to hit a wall at 91, but I'm sure that's due to my sloppy play style combined with how forgiving this build is for people with a sloppy play style. So many things this build just facetanks with the greatest of ease. There's also the issue of the limited amount of time I have to actually play, but that's not build-specific.

I played around with blasphemy/curse and dumped it.
I played around with warchief vs. protector and found that protector increases my DPS by more, but warchief seems more resilient.
I played around with different curses, and still do somewhat.
I briefly played around with shield charge/stun, but that didn't work too well.

I currently use Determination instead of Hatred for most maps around T12 and above.

So far, the highest map I've attempted is Core. Of course I corrupted it, unfortunately I ended up with vulnerability and temp chains. That ended poorly. Could be my sloppy play style, of course.

Esh, Xoph and Tul were fairly easy. I couldn't beat the Ull-Netol timer. Never got close to enough Chayula shards, of course.

Overall I'd highly recommend this for players like me.

Thanks a ton for posting the build guide. It's a lot of fun.
"
lajtan2k wrote:
since there's 144 pages with text I'm afraid I can't just scroll through them all;

Is there a reason not going BF with a bit of poison? I feel dumb but I can't see the reason why one shouldnt run BF at least. Please PM me the response :)

(OBVIOUSLY I can't run with soul taker..)

Why not. With mana leech you have fun with BF. Personally, i like BF but i am using a soul taker :(
"
4lin wrote:

I was able to kill twinned boss Malachai, The Nightmare on t15 Core map and was not difficult at all :)

My ign: Breach_Duelist_Champion

My Current Gear

Can you post your video?
Tried this build, but it's not deathless.

Died to merc Izaro (with 78% block chance)

Was better when running immortal call instead of enfeeble.
"
axelsword wrote:
Tried this build, but it's not deathless.

Died to merc Izaro (with 78% block chance)

Was better when running immortal call instead of enfeeble.

With imerc or end game Izaro, 1 failed = died. So to be deathless, you MUST understand the bosses, from youtube or wiki, clearly. For me, I tried to use decoy totem and Izaro was so easy.
Last edited by _SWAT_ on Feb 18, 2017, 9:42:06 AM
Hey there,

Would this build be viable with blade flurry as a main attack? Or do you think the other choices (static strike/cleave) do perform better?

(I'm looking for the best build possible, for end-game content)

Cheers,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info