[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

BTW, is there a way to keep fortify up all the time with this build without having to shield charge constantly?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
How can you get full endurance charge?
78% block chance X 20% of Bor to get endurance charge but this is low possibility to get charge
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
Somoleks wrote:
How do you managed to get 5.5k hp? Im lvl 71 now and im 3.9k lol Its way not inaff.

You can pretty easily get to 5.5k with a few life jewels, decent amount of life nodes, and The Surrender. High life roll on BoR, gloves, belt, boots, 2x rings, and even shield (The Surrender gives a lot of life) + some jewels + some nodes -- you can even hit 6k if you have all life jewels.

Just a few life jewels should put you at 5.5k+ though, provided you are also in the 80s and didn't shirk on life nodes. When I was running this build, I personally also liked to head up for the AoE from the templar area, and so you hit that nice +30 HP and 10% max HP node. However, that node isn't even necessary for 5.5k+ life provided you're getting all of that scion wheel.

Confirm. Had 6.1 to 6.3k life at 96 level (depending on ring setup i was using).
Dont be cheap about the jewels, they give much better dps than swapping BoR to 6L.
My 5 levels gave me around 20% of dps.
"
Xevron wrote:
Any word on how the 6 link with the Voidheart is going? I'm hoping it really helps single target on major HP bosses.

Not running the 6l but im running this now:

And also have the bleed/poison cluster near point blank.

It seems decent on bosses but im only doing t13/14 at the moment. With conc effect i kill them in less than 10 seconds.

Also takes me 30s or so to kill tul/xoph/etc, and atziri is easy.
Domination: swarmhostimba
"
ChanBalam wrote:
BTW, is there a way to keep fortify up all the time with this build without having to shield charge constantly?

link it to your main attack
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Jan 2, 2017, 4:27:06 PM
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Sure, but I hate to nerf my dps.

I would have to lose either multistrike or added elemental damage and they add lots of speed or damage. I was hoping for a different way. :(
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Sure, but I hate to nerf my dps.

I would have to lose either multistrike or added elemental damage and they add lots of speed or damage. I was hoping for a different way. :(

You could use a CWDT setup and have Vengeance and Fortify in the link?
I tried to use this with Reckoning that's built into the shield but sadly it does not interact with the support gems in the item like some other uniques do.
Made it thru Normal with no problems. chewed everything up pretty quickly. switched to ST around lvl 30. right now i throw down a Ancestral Protector Totem, hit Tempest shield, and jump in with Leap Slam, hit them once with sunder to trigger Fortify and then go at it with ST. also using the Stone Golem.

Did have to take some mana nodes so i can run Arctic Breadth and Herald of Ash...

ST is about 4.2k dps and 63% damage reduction and 49% block...

Shield, belt, and ring were found and the axe and gloves was bought... spent about 4c so far...

Gear

"
ChanBalam wrote:

link it to your main attack[/quote]Sure, but I hate to nerf my dps.

[/quote]

"
You could use a CWDT setup and have Vengeance and Fortify in the link?
I tried to use this with Reckoning that's built into the shield but sadly it does not interact with the support gems in the item like some other uniques do.
I'll see if I have a place to put another CWDT. Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jan 2, 2017, 11:12:34 PM
"
Tallion99 wrote:
Made it thru Normal with no problems. chewed everything up pretty quickly. switched to ST around lvl 30. right now i throw down a Ancestral Protector Totem, hit Tempest shield, and jump in with Leap Slam, hit them once with sunder to trigger Fortify and then go at it with ST. also using the Stone Golem.

Did have to take some mana nodes so i can run Arctic Breadth and Herald of Ash...

ST is about 4.2k dps and 63% damage reduction and 49% block...

Shield, belt, and ring were found and the axe and gloves was bought... spent about 4c so far...

Gear

Nice set up. Don't forget to switch to Ancestral Warchief as soon as it is available.
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info