[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Doing really well with this, 4.6hp, havnt done uber yet though.

Not sure why nobody is considering cyclone, fastest clearspead by far for me.
Domination: swarmhostimba
Last edited by deanyo on Dec 31, 2016, 6:23:13 AM
How do you managed to get 5.5k hp? Im lvl 71 now and im 3.9k lol Its way not inaff.
Im at 5.3k hp and most of my life on gear is only in the 60s so i think it would be easy to get 5.5k if you had 80-90 life on stuff
I'm having trouble getting my character to high dps and life. I'm only at 30k dps and 4.8k life right now.

If someone could recommend me some adjustments to make to make this character a bit more effective, i'd really appreciate it. I have 15 ex to blow, and would really like to upgrade to a 6l setup, possibly using the Perfect Form chest so I can fit AA, Grace, and Hatred into my setup. Right now i'm pretty starved for sockets, so moving to the 6l setup would be great.
Last edited by JackBleesus on Dec 31, 2016, 6:12:51 PM
Tested it out with both of my BotR since i managed to find one after I bought one. Anyways thanks for that. I had been using straight ele through my leveling and I hadn't honestly realized I wasn't bleeding anything because the build was still working so well haha. anyways Thank you for that correction. Regardless the addition of the Doryani for the leech on static was was superior than a nice phys life res belt. Imo it gives me some reallllly nice sustain. Again I appreciate the correction on my full ele conversion. Switched to using
but this belt is wonderful for this build :D
"
Somoleks wrote:
How do you managed to get 5.5k hp? Im lvl 71 now and im 3.9k lol Its way not inaff.

You can pretty easily get to 5.5k with a few life jewels, decent amount of life nodes, and The Surrender. High life roll on BoR, gloves, belt, boots, 2x rings, and even shield (The Surrender gives a lot of life) + some jewels + some nodes -- you can even hit 6k if you have all life jewels.

Just a few life jewels should put you at 5.5k+ though, provided you are also in the 80s and didn't shirk on life nodes. When I was running this build, I personally also liked to head up for the AoE from the templar area, and so you hit that nice +30 HP and 10% max HP node. However, that node isn't even necessary for 5.5k+ life provided you're getting all of that scion wheel.

I see a lot of people complaining about life with this build, and the key when looking at your chars are the jewel sockets. Having 7% max life on 2-3 jewels is going to net you around ~350-450 HP. You can also eek out more life from your gear by also having good STR rolls on some of your armor slots.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jan 1, 2017, 12:47:32 AM
how can improve my build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3EuEUIBRNFewYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWApLimlLiMvzDSONug8BTwtPfxAoEWpRmlHflBHVw1YY1qfXz9f2mEhYuxlTWa2aPJr2WzYbpdyqXTtdPF2rHk5eu98uHzZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhjuK8IzPk5mezZ_Ln9-iAKLqpzCplayvrY2vbLCrtoq3Prkdu568n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsQVxILE9sauz37SIdi92WHZfNrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_Iv8kHynPZI9zL3vvxL_go=?accountName=davc1234567890&characterName=BBBBBugsBBBBBunnny
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 1, 2017, 7:40:36 AM
"
how can improve my build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLCiYLYQz3EuEUIBRNFewYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWApLimlLiMvzDSONug8BTwtPfxAoEWpRmlHflBHVw1YY1qfXz9f2mEhYuxlTWa2aPJr2WzYbpdyqXTtdPF2rHk5eu98uHzZfuKCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhjuK8IzPk5mezZ_Ln9-iAKLqpzCplayvrY2vbLCrtoq3Prkdu568n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsQVxILE9sauz37SIdi92WHZfNrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_Iv8kHynPZI9zL3vvxL_go=?accountName=davc1234567890&characterName=BBBBBugsBBBBBunnny

Add flat physical to rings. Generally I fond a ring with %ASpeed added flat phys to it and it made a big impact on my dps. Also consider changing earthquake to other skill, you should get more damage or better clear with sunder and static. Buy/get 20% quality on gems that matters.
For damage only do not run with grace, run hatered.
OK, I'm at level 70 and equipped Lioneye's Remorse and the Anvil. Here is everything:

Passive Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHcBIcFLRNME8kUIBXsF-EY2xo-IWAm-CmlLlMvzDB3Mk41kjwtQKBEnkd-TjJQR1O7Wf5fP2EhYuxkUmVNZadl8GebaGVvO3Jscql07XTxdU52rHfjeA15OXrve3R82X31fuKDX4PMhNmE74rwj5mmjalurj6uULXytoq3PrkdvTa-p8AawL_BgsGjxBXEgsT2xq7KkM9-02_YvdrB4mHkUelG6hjvDvIv8933Mvjr_gr-aw==

I've tested both Cleave and Static Strike and at level 70 they are pretty equal in their effectiveness in game, but per page 1 of this thread...

DPS with cleave and all three auras: 38,472 [Cleave+multi+added fire+concentrated effect]
DPS with SS and all three auras: 33,248 [SS+multi+weapon elemental+physical to lightning]

Note, that not all the gems are equal in leveling. They also look very different in game. I like both though. No ascendancies yet.

I like this build a lot. Suggestions welcome.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jan 1, 2017, 8:28:56 PM
Any word on how the 6 link with the Voidheart is going? I'm hoping it really helps single target on major HP bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info