[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi, first of all nice guide, thanks for sharing with us mate you are number one.

As for a gem setup, after you got Gratuitous Violence consider Bloodlust Support into your main attack. You will not apply bleed thru it but you easily have bleed on everything from : reconing, riposte and shieldcharge/leapslam. Having a blast with it and I think Bloodlust beats every other support you can have in game for us - more damage.

Only thing are bleed immune bosses but well you don't use Bloodlust on them.

Give it a try folks - dps on the box wont change but you will notice a difference.

Happy holidays and a new year for all you blocker out there.

Edit: not totem, but shieldcharge/leapslam.
Last edited by Sirrianna on Dec 21, 2016, 6:28:54 AM
"
Sirrianna wrote:
Hi, first of all nice guide, thanks for sharing with us mate you are number one.

As for a gem setup, after you got Gratuitous Violence consider Bloodlust Support into your main attack. You will not apply bleed thru it but you easily have bleed on everything from : reconing, riposte and shieldcharge/leapslam. Having a blast with it and I think Bloodlust beats every other support you can have in game for us - more damage.

Give it a try folks - dps on the box wont change but you will notice a difference.

it's an idea, but i imagine that the bleed from your main skill might deal more damage (double dipping) i might be wrong tho, bloodlust gives 40-59 MORE physical damage which is ridiculous, but again, i am afraid of losing bleed damage
any gear improvement recomendations? saving up for a good 6 link atm
Last edited by southheaven on Dec 21, 2016, 2:29:20 PM
"
Sirrianna wrote:

I posted the same thought some posts ago. Willing to try cleave/heavy strike + bloodlust + Melee on full life + life leech on bosses to see ho it goes. With shield charge hitting so fast, the bleed proc is not that hard to get.

Edit: anyone knows which bosses are bleed immune, besides minotaur and chimera?
Last edited by calavera_ on Dec 21, 2016, 2:47:18 PM
"
destrower37 wrote:
"
Sirrianna wrote:

it's an idea, but i imagine that the bleed from your main skill might deal more damage (double dipping) i might be wrong tho, bloodlust gives 40-59 MORE physical damage which is ridiculous, but again, i am afraid of losing bleed damage

Hmm thinking out loud here but bleed is 10% of initial hit, does not stack, lasts 5 seconds. I'm flooding the screen with attacks and - for the sake of argument - let's say 1st attack applies bleed, we get that 10% running and +increased damage from ascendancy vs bleeding targets. So bloodlust would be better then main hand bleed, we just want bleed to be there and we will shield charge anyway for fortify/charges.

buuuuuutttttt in order to put Bloodlust I need to remove 1 support gem from the combo...... so it is not so clear...

Buuuuuuuutttttttttt bleeds are 10% of physical damage so if you remove WED - I think best thing to remove - cause add fire will benefit a lot from Bloodlust too...

decisions decision ... I'll do the math when I'll have more time at work, maybe best idea is to fight same boss with 2 setups and time it.
I'm taking inspiration from a few builds and kind of going my own way. I'll reveal the main points of it once I've built it and tested to make sure it actually works (I'm pretty sure it will), but if I'm correct I'll have a max block character using Aegis Aurora that has an effective HP pool (hybrid so life+ES) of approximately 8000 to 9000 (hoping that's enough to help oneshots which are the block builds weakness) that regenerates ES via the shield but uses a Six link armor for Blade Flurry. If I am correct, I should be able to reach extremely good DPS due to the particular nature of the build.

However, I have one question. How are you able to reach 78% block when block is supposed to be capped at 75%?
"
However, I have one question. How are you able to reach 78% block when block is supposed to be capped at 75%?

this gives the 3% ekstra
Ahhh right. I knew I was overlooking something.

Thank you.
Hello boys, this is my gear totallity nice build atziri deathless /// Breach bosses deathless except chayula
LVL 90 without uber lb pasives , only normal cruel and merciless i think the best skill gem for this build is sunder really strong aoe damage and single target with lion flask
5100 life with the frist gloves all rest 75 + 100 cleave damage 170k dps without frenzy chargs sunder aroud 110k
what u guys think for my gear?

"
Last edited by Zahrek on Dec 21, 2016, 8:53:13 PM
@Zahrek

Interesting that You find Sunder good on single target dps :)
Gear is ok. Flasks could get some love.
Here is my final setup:

Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 22, 2016, 2:08:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info