Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

Is it a custom that your servers die whenever you announce something? Because that's exactly what's happening right now.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
"
Lightning golem <3 The attack speed is appreciated

me want !
weak jewels
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
"
LostArtz wrote:
Those aren't the only jewels are they? They're a bit... lackluster

I bet WI builds are drooling for the %int. Same for Iron will for the str one. Maybe an Iron Commander build will want a Dex boost.
those jewels look so underpowered for the effort you have to put in. I think they should be a bit more rewarding for non collectors. looking foreword to the race season tho.
IGN - Endoplasm
Last edited by kot0005 on Apr 13, 2016, 1:58:49 AM
"
Richard_skull wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Those aren't the only jewels are they? They're a bit... lackluster

I bet WI builds are drooling for the %int. Same for Iron will for the str one. Maybe an Iron Commander build will want a Dex boost.

u can already get a increased dex jewel..
IGN - Endoplasm
I am not Particular fond of leaderboards specially with rewards.As i prefer to take my time i am like an old man playing solitaire :P(which i am not)Although this will give some people stuff to do and i will most prob build myself a sin later to try and get top price :D
wtb new servers
"
kot0005 wrote:
those jewels look so underpowered for the effort you have to put in. I think they should be a bit more rewarding for non collectors. looking foreword to the race season tho.

Because making them overpowered makes sense? 12 are given out EACH DAY.
Sounds awful.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info