Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

"
AssasinCreed wrote:
So if i use that bookx99 on my 100lvl i still will have my 121 skillpoints on 1lvl :D?

Thats the way i read it. So yeah it looks like thats the case.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Emperor's Wit... Kreygasm
It would be really nice if the time spent dealing with Izaro didn't count towards the total time, right now it heavily favors powerhouse characters with extreme dps.
"
Playing the Labyrinth grants you experience which can cause you to become too high level. We are adding a simple vendor recipe that grants a book that de-levels your character by one level. This is preferred over the option of pausing your experience gain because you can use it for fixing the mistake after the fact if you get too high level.

What about spent skill points and leveled gems with level/attribute requirements/restrictions?
WHATS THE NEW VENDOR RECIPEEEEE
Would be nice if there was an easy recipe also for 100% less exp gain. Recipe would be like iron ring + wisdom or something and then it would spawn a book that gives character a buff that gives minus 100% modifier to exp gain. Buff would perish if logged out or go to character change.
First person on Perandus Merciless Labyrinth ladder got 3min 48sec currently - that is almost equal to my summed up loading times between zones in the labyrinth and the time it takes to enter it :p

Nice! Time to buy an SSD i guess - there is no way to compete for guys with an average hardware i feel.

Also credit to 1# in Perandus Meriless Ladder for using one of the most efficient builds for this type of quest! For anyone who is interested:

Witch [Necromancer] with Mistress of Sacrifice combined with a high end SRS build. The results are incredible movement speed through the labyrinth itself (weapon swap for whirling blades if you like) and unbelievable high burst damage on Izaro himself!

"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:
First person on Perandus Merciless Labyrinth ladder got 3min 48sec currently - that is almost equal to my summed up loading times between zones in the labyrinth and the time it takes to enter it :p

Nice! Time to buy an SSD i guess - there is no way to compete for guys with an average hardware i feel.

Also credit to 1# in Perandus Meriless Ladder for using one of the most efficient builds for this type of quest! For anyone who is interested:

Witch [Necromancer] with Mistress of Sacrifice combined with a high end SRS build. The results are incredible movement speed through the labyrinth itself (weapon swap for whirling blades if you like) and unbelievable high burst damage on Izaro himself!

Loading times aren't an issue for me but despite being able to breeze through the labyrinth in no time, I will never make it to the ladder because my build isn't a one million DPS powerhouse that can just ignore Izaro's mechanics entirely by killing him instantly.

Overall it doesn't looks like much throught was put into this.
"
666lol666 wrote:

Even for those builds these jewels are crap because they don't offer life or ES or resists. What these jewels offer is not enough to make them good jewels.

They do give life and Es. Strength = more life and intelligence = more Es.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Rafurion wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Even for those builds these jewels are crap because they don't offer life or ES or resists. What these jewels offer is not enough to make them good jewels.

They do give life and Es. Strength = more life and intelligence = more Es.

O RLY? That is NOTHING compared to a jewel that offer 7% life & 3 other affixes.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info