Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

HHHHHH bigger is better in every thing ,,, ask the queen :)
WTF Mjolner will become OP..
I forgot it was OP b4 OPer? LOL
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Love it! Low lvl content is most fun to me since most of your imagined builds are valid.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 13, 2016, 9:51:43 AM
Too bad I converted my lab runner into scrub :/ Well, lesson learned for next time.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Lab leaderboards..... <yawn> what a waste of time :P
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I really hope I misunderstood about the labyrinth.

But does this mean, that if I have not been through the Labyrinth with a character in Normal, and that character is in Cruel and is lets say level 45 or higher ... I will no longer be able to first go through the Labyrinth in normal to get the first two Ascendancy points? ( As of next week that is. )

Please tell me that my mind went into paranoid mode by misunderstanding that? ( Because to be honest I do not care about where my characters are on the leader board ... which they are not by the way. )
Last edited by Fessels2903 on Apr 13, 2016, 11:13:37 AM
Can we get some info on how the timing of runs will work?

- I assume it starts the moment you click the entry door?
- Does time continue running when in the Stashroom/TreasureRoom?
- Does time end when you kill Izaro the last time or when you leave?
- Will your time be displayed while running?
So you are basically giving a large amount of currency to a very small group of players who specialize in Frenzy based speed running builds. The same players will get those new jewels over and over and over, every day, on multiple accounts too. While everybody who doesn't play a specialized build will never have a chance at getting those jewels other than buying them from those people.

What a terrible idea.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So you are basically giving a large amount of currency to a very small group of players who specialize in Frenzy based speed running builds. The same players will get those new jewels over and over and over, every day, on multiple accounts too. While everybody who doesn't play a specialized build will never have a chance at getting those jewels other than buying them from those people.

What a terrible idea.

There will always content which is better for specific builds. I don t see the problem here. If you are not willing to make a specific build for racing you are not interested in it in the first place.
If you wanna min-max the shit out of your character and you need the jewel for it, i highly doubt the prices of the jewel matters to you anyway compared to the mirrored gear you have until you reach the point it makes a difference. (example you get a 10str 10 spell or meele or whatever damage for like 1c ...... )
Last edited by Tartaros38 on Apr 13, 2016, 11:52:58 AM
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
I really hope I misunderstood about the labyrinth.

But does this mean, that if I have not been through the Labyrinth with a character in Normal, and that character is in Cruel and is lets say level 45 or higher ... I will no longer be able to first go through the Labyrinth in normal to get the first two Ascendancy points? ( As of next week that is. )

Please tell me that my mind went into paranoid mode by misunderstanding that? ( Because to be honest I do not care about where my characters are on the leader board ... which they are not by the way. )

You misunderstood. You won't qualify for the leaderboard at 45 if you're in normal.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info