"I wish the game would just cost $10." - Chris Wilson

Am I the only one who thought Chris Wilson's Face was just lagging until I figured out it was just an image...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Am I the only one who thought Chris Wilson's Face was just lagging until I figured out it was just an image...

actually, in addition to chris's feats as a game dev, he also possess wicked sick ventriloquist and zen body freezing knowledge
"
Miská wrote:
I really felt chris is worried about the future, and tbh this game deserves a future.

noticed that too. running a company one gets responsible for the future of alot of people. especially in new zealand, which isn't well known for running successful gaming companies (yet). can be a huge burden according to people i know who run businesses that care for their employees.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
No fuck that.

What you easily spend over that for support.

If it was pay to play the game wouldn't have as casual of a shitfest community that is for damn sure and the "entitled community" would at least be putting some money where their mouth is instead of creating stupid threads about situations they don't understand (looking at the premium tab thread)

I'd gladly spend $15 a month sub on this game, I'm sure if I averaged out my support so far it would be more then that. Even if they just charged a simple entry fee to remove the stupidity of entitled free players that too would be fine.

Free accounts just create characters and without any time or investment really play for a bit and quit, but paid players are more likely to try and figure it out, more likely to not buy into something they arent likely going to enjoy. I think this along with many other reasons is why the statement Chris made is pretty logical.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I don't play subscription games. They give a different mindset where you feel like you're wasting money when you're not playing. It's different than paying a one time cost and then just playing when you want because the money is already spent. I wish they would have given the game a one time cost that could be offset by buying points just so everybody who plays has contributed to the future of the game.

And they already kind of have the option for voluntary subscriptions like OP suggests. But a supporter pack and pay in installments. That's already an option.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"

It was not image, Chris was using PoE servers to skype
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

It was not image, Chris was using PoE servers to skype
Lol, good one!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
i have a serious case of "i don't know why you're even discussing this".

the sentence that this thread opens with was never said.

the original sentence was about paying 10$ once. like almost all other games you pay up front to get the game. and it was almost immediately followed by a sentence saying "this won't actually happen."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info