[2.2] Puncture build - "Bloodseeker" by ad1ce (Rank 11 PHC League)

"
eichlot wrote:
yo

first of all, thanks for the cool guide

just a short / quick question:

what ascend would u go for the uber lab ?

for now i have, noxious and toxic delivery

going for the power charge / crit per powercharge , or should i go for assassinate

btw: are snakebites essential ? because when u hit puncture they always bleed, so it should be easy to poison them or ?

U need cap crit rate for comfortable game, so I think u need Deadly Inflsion for this build. That's my choice.

Poison damage can stack. So its better to have 100% chance to poison on hit.
Me again, and i have to ask u another question :)

What u think about the new Chest with poison ( forgot the name the poison Curse Chest )

I have enough Resistances and HP for safe Mapping in HC

Can i switch to that chest and switch my snakebites to facebreakers because the crit multi ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Was just wondering what links you used wile leveling with split arrow.
"
eichlot wrote:
Me again, and i have to ask u another question :)
What u think about the new Chest with poison ( forgot the name the poison Curse Chest )
I have enough Resistances and HP for safe Mapping in HC
Can i switch to that chest and switch my snakebites to facebreakers because the crit multi ?

If you are sure that you have enough HP for HC - you can try this chest, why not? But I am not sure that 7k life in my build is enough :D
Hi,

I'm using this build guide for my first HC Char, level 82 so far, lot of fun. Thank you ad1ce!

with the first 4 ascendancy points I went for Toxic Delivery and for the further 4 points I would go deadly influsion but before I clear uber lab I think that two points from merc lab in Ambush is stronger. I will skill deadly influsion when i'm done with uber.

Also I m using assassins mark with blasphemy because with the low crit base of lioneye's glare its not so easy to generate the power charges.

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Phobozz on Aug 10, 2016, 2:41:45 AM
Two questions about 2.4 :
1.If I don't use clarity, what other aura you suggest ? Arctic armor ?
2.You still recommand running immortal call setup ?
Is there any way I could adapt this build to use Deadeye? I'm thinking of making a build revolving around the Rupture node in the Deadeye to make kind of a crit bleed Deadeye using Puncture as the main skill. Also using Powerful Precision for the pierce and increased critical strike chance agaisn't pierced targets. Also I really wanted to use perfect agony? with a high crit multi (maybe with [[Marylene's Fallacy]]?) to scale the bleed damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info