[2.2] Puncture build - "Bloodseeker" by ad1ce (Rank 11 PHC League)

"

Why do you hate the Champion subclass so much, ad1ce? ^^

It's very OPie and extremely popular subclass because of the fortify.
Fortify should be only for melee characters, it should help them to survive in close fights. But when Chris decided to make this skill for all... I was very angry!
So this became much more insane with the 2.3 ascendancy changes...

I played a non crit 240% life berserker version of this for my demi during the HC Flashback and its already had great damage in red tiers...

The assassin version is probably going to flat out gib red tier bosses now though holy shit, this is crazy
Last edited by Minted on May 26, 2016, 2:44:29 AM
Yep! This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Assassin changes. This build is going to be nuts...
@ad1ce will you update the guide before the new season starts?
God this shit looks fucking broken, double poison damage on almost 100% of attacks and double bleed damage 50% on first hit and almost 100% of the time after the first hit, 20% of phys as chaos instead of 10% and increased skill duration to top it all off. This for sure will be the first build i play next league.
I would really like to see an update to this and maybe a chain variant as well.
And reach of council bow..... double damage on both dots.

gg
"
waryn5 wrote:
God this shit looks fucking broken, double poison damage on almost 100% of attacks and double bleed damage 50% on first hit and almost 100% of the time after the first hit, 20% of phys as chaos instead of 10% and increased skill duration to top it all off. This for sure will be the first build i play next league.

add reach on the council bow on top. another free 26% MORE dmg and an extra link
Anyone trying this in prophecy?

Looks like it would be awesome with the new bow.
Check Pohx channel on youtube or twitch.
He did a puncture & poison build which is pretty fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info