The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

Nice build man im enjoying it a lot ! And thanks for answer me PMS and for the support ! Continue like that.

_Xperia
Last edited by Fedega on Apr 25, 2016, 4:20:04 AM
"
Fedega wrote:
Nice build man im enjoying it a lot ! And thanks for answer me PMS and for the support ! Continue like that.

_Xperia

Thanks man, when ppl play my builds it's my pleasure
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Great build, having so much fun with it, maps are preety much "vaal and go".
I have a question tho - if this build is based on poison stacking, then what about Fatal Toxins node? Its close to Acro, dropping jewel node and like 1/2 eva/life node to get Fatal Toxins ( 75% dmg with poison total ) wouldn't be better? I mean, i haven't tested it out, still trying to overcap my resistances for Ele Weakness maps, but 75% dmg seems really powerful.
"
silverfizz wrote:
Great build, having so much fun with it, maps are preety much "vaal and go".
I have a question tho - if this build is based on poison stacking, then what about Fatal Toxins node? Its close to Acro, dropping jewel node and like 1/2 eva/life node to get Fatal Toxins ( 75% dmg with poison total ) wouldn't be better? I mean, i haven't tested it out, still trying to overcap my resistances for Ele Weakness maps, but 75% dmg seems really powerful.

Ty for the great words, your fun is my fun.

About the toxins... I have 381% increased damage that effects poison,

So 3 nodes that will increased by another 75% only for poison is ok but not by that much,

It will be about 12% more damage for me, and my nodes of the projectile damage and jewels are about 6% more damage and life.

it's not a waste, but the jewel with damaga and life is what I prefer,

your idea is not bad, it's just that with all that offence, abit more life is better I think
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 25, 2016, 6:58:48 AM
Guess you could just swap in a 3rd volley fire and take it off for stuff like uber/core... on soem maps that should provide way higher clearspeed. 3 provide like a whole screen aoe, obv less single target since wide spread, but its not too hard to swap a jewel only before uber/core, for anything else shouldnt matter anyways.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
"
bamelam wrote:
Guess you could just swap in a 3rd volley fire and take it off for stuff like uber/core... on soem maps that should provide way higher clearspeed. 3 provide like a whole screen aoe, obv less single target since wide spread, but its not too hard to swap a jewel only before uber/core, for anything else shouldnt matter anyways.

it's not a bad idea...
You should use mirror arrow for boss fights. Works like a decoy totem. Comes in real handy when doing uber or especially Core Malachai. Once you get used to the timing of Mirror arrow and how to use it to grab aggro, it becomes invaluable. Although I still question the DPS claims that you have made mostly because it's far slower than my LA/BR build...I do believe you have something special here. If only your barrage projectiles hit more accurately (tighter spread) the build would actually be really over powered and your DPS claims would be more accurate.
"
zombie9393 wrote:
You should use mirror arrow for boss fights. Works like a decoy totem. Comes in real handy when doing uber or especially Core Malachai. Once you get used to the timing of Mirror arrow and how to use it to grab aggro, it becomes invaluable. Although I still question the DPS claims that you have made mostly because it's far slower than my LA/BR build...I do believe you have something special here. If only your barrage projectiles hit more accurately (tighter spread) the build would actually be really over powered and your DPS claims would be more accurate.

think about it like this:

if in nova VS bosses my tooltip is 88K, and I claim that I have 6.8M DPS over 21 arrows per sec, not including the volly fire jewels, and I have 91% accuracy (so only 19 arrows hit) so my DPS per arrow is about 357K, when I fight in range, most of the arrows hit, but not all, when I do need DPS,

like palace dominos in the second stage, or when I fight uber and the vaals, that is my DPS,

you claim that I kill bosses slower then you, upload a vid of a white palace run, no mods, only the boss part, and I will do the same, then you will see that the calcs are right,

in close combat there is almost no build with more DPS (imagine if I respect to point blank for atziri or the vaals).

I like the LA/BR builds too, and I'm aware that LA for normal mobs have a better clearspeed,

but i'm not someone with insane gaming skills, and with this build I hardly ever use bloodrage, flasks (only quicksilver), totem, vaal haste and grace, or the ralling cry, I just don't need it...

I do have my calcs DPS, wich is abit more then 2.8M with no charges at all, wich is 17.5 arrows that hit par sec, wich is about 163K damage per hit.

about the mirror arrow, where do i put it? look at my gear, look at my gems, what would you change?
Hi rel4us, does Barrage with volley fire shotgun? Thought GGG has removed shotgun from projectile skills on patch 2.0.

Edit: Ah nvm, found out that the 7 projectiles is gained from Helm enchant, corrupted quiver and Scion Deadeye.
Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/815193
Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/634882
Domination: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/715724
7 Aura Shocker LS Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/310351 (outdated)
Last edited by vin_chow on Apr 30, 2016, 8:37:30 PM
"
vin_chow wrote:
Hi rel4us, does Barrage with volley fire shotgun? Thought GGG has removed shotgun from projectile skills on patch 2.0.

Edit: Ah nvm, found out that the 7 projectiles is gained from Helm enchant, corrupted quiver and Scion Deadeye.

yea, the extra arrows from the volley fire can't hit in additional to the 7 arrows, even in close range,

some uber runs I remove the 2 volly fire for more accuracy and damage focus, if I remember to to so :D

I'll upload a vid of this next time I do it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info