[2.4] Graceful Synergiser - LL CoE KB 8.2k+ ES/42% Block(+Grace option) 270k+ KB / 1.2mil+ Barrage

"
Hi man I'm actually level 72, and starting to levelling up, would you be so kind to give me a generic level 72 tree-skill point ?
I should have like 92 points to invest

Like I said (well, implied) in the OP, I strongly recommend against speccing into it at that level. You'll be missing out on a LOT of damage and survivability, so be warned.

That said, if you insist:

That's a tree for 92 points; I'm assuming you have those 92 points after getting Normal and Merciless bandits: get resists in normal (this will help tremendously, depending on your gear), and power charge in merciless.

The tree gives you enough attributes to equip all your gear, assuming you have an Onyx amulet but no other +attributes on gear.

It also picks up all the resistance nodes you'll get, along with all the %crit, all the reduced mana reservation, and some base %es. You'll have 1 jewel slot to cap your resists, the other is meant for Conqueror's Efficiency, which is required to fit the 2*50% aura's on BM. You will however have the mana nodes and keystones (VP+GR) required for sustain.

In short, you'll have a build that's functional, but with uncomfortably little ES and likely undercapped resists. Furthermore, your damage will be lacking.

From this tree, prioritize getting jewel sockets to cap your resists at 75/75/76. Once you're res-capped, grab Foresight from the Scion ES wheel, then path down into the Witch start to pick up the ES nodes there. Once done, finish the Influence aura-effectiveness cluster.

From there, you can either pick up the remaining aura-effectiveness nodes, grab crit multi from Throatseeker, grab more base dps from Wandslinger, or get more ES from Written in Blood. The priority here should depend on your gear and what you feel comfortable with. However, if you haven't gotten all the jewel sockets at this point, I'd probably start with those because they're the most flexible slots.

Once you have Written in Blood, you have 10 Strength more than you need, meaning you can connect to the Shadow start through Coldhearted Calculation instead of through Trickery; that gives you a "free" 2%ES, and prepares for connecting to the top-right by completing the Written in Blood cluster (I did that at lvl 99, so no rush).

Hope this helps, but again: the first couple of levels will be rough. You may have to do some math on how many jewels you need to cap resists, then switch to this build only after you can also pick those up (using the given tree as the starting point).

edit) About those attributes: I'm assuming you have your Ascendancy already. Do NOT respec into this before getting all 6 points from the Lab: you won't have enough Strength and Dex to equip your gear, and you won't have leech for sustain. In other words, you can't complete the Lab anymore if you spec into this before having already completed it.
Last edited by acme_myst on Apr 21, 2016, 7:36:05 AM
Always nice to see another wander build. Your stats look really good.

For your flask variant I would pick Arcane Chemistry before the other two flask notables. The reason is that when you combine it with a 16%+ red charges used belt you will get 3 uses out of uniq flasks. This allows you to kill all map bosses except eater of souls comfortably, at least if they have 1p health. Also for regular mapping if you curse on hit with poacher's mark you won't notice the other two flask notables missing. You'll basically be able to spam your flasks as if they were all surgeon's and not worry about it. I think that's the main benefit of specing flask nodes: that it lets you use them reliably.

I'm 90% certain that with the new facebreakers you'd have higher TT than even with 50/50 legacy maligaros. Another benefit is that FBs are easy to color for your build.

Slower projectiles, does that end up beating added lightning because of all the auras you're using? How about ICD?

Last thing to consider is a point InAshes made in some thread somewhere: a typical 4-stat jewel gives us 10% more DPS. If we can get a jewel for 3 or 4pts, vs another aura for 8pts, is it worth getting an additional aura?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Thanks for the tips man ! <3
Wich ascendant class-skill points should I take in normal-cruel-merci also ?
"
Wich ascendant class-skill points should I take in normal-cruel-merci also ?

Doesn't it show on the linked tree above? You get Marauder (Berserker)+Ranger (Deadeye) for your Ascendancy. Which one you get in which difficulty doesn't matter, because as noted above, you'll have to get them before speccing into this build.

@MatrixFactor:
Thanks for the comments man :)

I did consider Arcane Chemistry, and an additional argument for getting it is that you'll be pathing through the Scion Evasion wheel, which definitely helps considering that this build runs Grace. If I ever get my gear up to the level where I can test this, I'll definitely keep it in mind.

However, my reasoning in favor of the other two flask notables was that in curse/status ailment immune maps, you don't have Poacher's Mark. In maps with those particular mods, keeping up flasks is slightly more difficult, and those notables should help there. They're also not reliant on having a specific roll on your belt, which with Arcane Chemsitry is required to break the #uses/flask threshold that you're talking about.Of course,that can be fixed with a (comperatively small) investment in gear.

About Mali's vs new Facebreakers: you might very well be right about tooltip damage. However, the more I've been thinking about it, the more I want to get my hands on a pair of +1 Gems Shadows and Dust. These actually do pretty much everything right for this build: easy coloring, almost 100 additional ES (after increases), the new version has up to 45% crit multi, and they give Smoke Cloud on Rampage, which is obviously nice considering the Evasion that this build gets. Furthermore, the increased movement speed from Rampage should translate to better clear speed, even if they grant less tooltip dps than facebreakers.

About Slower Projectiles vs ALD vs ICD: to be honest, the 5-off coloring was a fluke, I was aiming for GGGRBB, but decided to keep this. From what I can tell, those three gems are pretty much interchangeable with regards to tooltip damage. I think SP might score a tiny bit higher than the other two, but I don't think it's really worth pushing for a 5-offcolor chest for it.

Regarding the aura for 8 pts vs 2 extra jewels, I think the aura will win. Thing is, the only way you're saving 8 points in that argument is by not getting the Sovereignty cluster, and not pathing to the Templar side. You then also miss out on 15%ES, 8%Allres, 1 PCharge, and 1 Jewel Socket. You'll have 8 points to get those stats somewhere else. There are no 3-point jewel sockets remaining on the tree, leaving you with 4 points to get 15%ES, 50% crit chance, and 10% dmg (from the PC). Let's say you can cap resist on gear. Because we already took all the efficient nodes for that in the Shadow/Witch areas, those 4 points won't get you those stats. You'd likely invest them in ES, meaning you're no longer crit capped.

However, you can then drop the Sovereignty cluster and the pathing there, netting you 8 points which you invest into 2 jewels (again, all 3-points are taken). In return, you have to drop 1 50% aura, and you can no longer Empower your Wrath and Discipline. Furthermore, you'll have less aura effectiveness on whatever auras remain. I haven't done the math on it, and the outcome will depend on the exact jewels and other gear. Intuitively however, AT BEST this sounds like you roughly break even.
Took me 25 pairs, but finally got them :)

Had to free up my point from 99 to compensate for the Dex loss from switching out Mali's. Will be testing/tweaking a bit, and posting results and conclusions in the near future.
Finally hit 100 yesterday, mostly solo. Did 99-100 deathless, without any close calls really.

My verdict on Shadows&Dust is that they're definitely worth it over Mali's. Clearspeed is good enough to easily maintain several hundred kills on Rampage, which translates to amazing movement speed boost (and hence, even more clearspeed). They are somewhat prone to making you misplay however, because you want to maintain that Rampage counter. This took me a while to get used to and just ignore. All-in-all, they're a great item, and just amazingly fun; for example, I hit the 11-th Rampage tier just as I levelled to 100, which looked like fireworks going off everywhere.

Also, I found(!) a mirror last weekend, which I traded in for

Thanks to that shield, I did the last 30% xp on 9k+ ES, which was nice. Guess I should remove the "non-mirrored" tag from this thread title now :P

Some other upgrades I got, which I'm still working on crafting:

I'm currently specced out of the defensive setup (because I'm 100, don't care as much about dying anymore). Dropped Grace for Haste, specced some points out of %ES and into damage. Will be testing more in the coming days to see how far I can push the build with my new toys.
Last edited by acme_myst on May 18, 2016, 6:27:54 AM
good job
this is the only balanced KB build i've ever seen after mine
people go for 350k dps with 9-10k ES and less than 10% evasion and that means rip every week from reflect unless you have legacy vinktar always active

8,1k es and 40%evasion you will never die to reflect, and using grace instead of an offensive aura you can do easily double reflect maps

btw you should put the selfbuffed stats in the title not full buffed

when i tried 3months ago i was at 345k dps 29%evasion 10,5k es and 33%block with tempest shield, and the 1,2%life leech from the amulet was really needed to not die from ele reflect ( in maps with -15% res or so it can happen ), having more than 345k dps and less defences than me means you can't level up to 100 if not in party with all the defensive auras active, and with your stats you can do it without problems

ah but 345k dps was dual curse (old meta), i think i can get to 400-420k dps 35-36%evasion 11k es, but there is no point in going above 250-300k dps with charges, better to get more AOE and movment speed than pure dps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 19, 2016, 8:43:12 AM
So you're the one who bought Damnation Knot. The guy had just sold it when I pm'd him about it. Gratz on the mirror too.
Hi Acme, hi guys,

I'm so lost. I tried an variation of this build for my witch.
My tooltip on KB is around 63k in HO and 120k with 7pc & 3fc, you can check my profile here : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lhansk
Char is Lhanjk

I don't understand why there this huge gap between my tooltip and yours.
I never tried a KB build before and, obviously, i suck at theorycraft.

My rings and my amulet are not the good ones, i just put that waiting for buying better ones.

I'm using hatred, wrath, ange, HoI, HoT, and others defensives auras but i don't realy understand why this ridiculous tooltip.

Ty for your help
Last edited by Lhansk on May 21, 2016, 8:52:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info