[2.4] Graceful Synergiser - LL CoE KB 8.2k+ ES/42% Block(+Grace option) 270k+ KB / 1.2mil+ Barrage

Hi Lhansk, your profile is set to private, so I can't look at your characters. If you set it to public I'll take a look when I get the chance. Might take some time though because I'll be out of the country for the next couple of days.
Hi,

I'm sorry, now you could check my character tab.

I made some improvments. More jewels now. 70k in my ho.

I really thought kb builds works with auras stacking but i missed something obviously.

Thanks for tout help.

I need to keep PoE, my res are under 75% without it. I can't buy jewelry with res / wed / crit on it, it's too expensive.

71k in ho, more improvments
120kish with charges
165k with ToH, AP and Vessel

Edit : Back to 69k dps but more mana, easier to sustain kb if leech rate is a bit low.

My wand is around 250dps, it could be better but i don't have the currencies now.
I tried Izaro merciless, everything was fine and fast but i don't get why my tooltip is sooooo low. I hoped for more.
Last edited by Lhansk on May 22, 2016, 5:44:00 PM
82k dps in ho.

To sum up, my auras are HoI, HoT, HoA, Disc, PoE, Anger, Wrath and Hatred.
I now use blood rage for FC generation and secondly for the minor leech. I dropped Poacher's mark.
I dropped Leech life gem and put ICS gem on my Shav. I'm using Warlord's mark for the leech.

Now, with the ICS, i only need 4 PC to reach 95% crit. I got 7 PC and i took the spell damage per power charge and fusillade nodes on my tree. Should i keep those charge or pick more FC on tree instead to get more damage par FC ?

I could keep my occultist PC and my 95% crit cap and get krait FC and one more on the tree i think.

It's getting better but it still hurt my brain :o

Edit : Btw, i'm sorry if i'm spoiling your thread. Maybe you would do this using mp ?
Last edited by Lhansk on May 24, 2016, 8:34:06 AM
Been (or, am) on somewhat of a hiatus, but realized I never posted an update after 2.3.

Here's my current tree and gear:

Tree

Apart from the mirrored shield, not much has changed. Top-end shield does enable my current tree, which yields 42% block on top of the other defenses. Doesn't require mirror tier to pull this off, but getting both high ES and spell damage is of course expensive. Running Haste over Grace since I'm 100 anyway. The current tree and gear has some additional investment in mana, which allowed me to drop the lvl 3 Enlighten on my 4th 50% aura entirely. This opened up one free gem slot, which is currently filled by Spell Echo on Frost Wall.

I have one passive invested into the Weather Hunter cluster to cap my resists; this is fixable by upgrading one of my jewels, but I honestly can't be bothered for now. The free passive that this would open up, I'd probably use to fill out the life/mana leech node in the Vitality Void cluster.

DPS is 380k+ with charges, Vaal Haste and flasks. Flasks are up pretty much all the time due to Poacher's Mark + flask nodes on tree. ES is sitting at 8.2k+, with some room for improvement by re-rolling the %ES on my rings---again, can't currently be bothered.

I don´t think Scion/Ascendent is the best class to start from these days, but with this tree and gear it's definitely not worse than before 2.3; it's mostly that other classes would be even better. Ascendant doesn't offer anything amazing by itself, but appears to be good for taking away some pressure when designing the other parts of the tree. Went with Assassin for the +1 base crit, making it easier to hit crit cap (technically at ~94% now, but eh), and Hierophant for the 25% increased mana and ~200 base ES that this adds.

Comparing to 2.2, I have roughly the same DPS and movespeed/clearspeed as before, with slightly better ES, much more block, more consistent flask uptime, and more general lifeleech than I previously got from the Berserker Ascendancy. I went from 6 projectiles down to 5 due to the loss of Deadeye, but if there's a loss in clearspeed I don't find it noticable. In summary, LL CoE Wander is definitely still viable as Scion.
Last edited by acme_myst on Aug 17, 2016, 3:55:04 AM
Figured that, since I'm not getting xp anymore, I might as well spec into MF if I'm going to continue playing on this character. So, switched things up a bit:

- Tree is exactly as posted above, except for the Conqueror's Efficiency, which I swapped for a dps/resist jewel.

Stats:
- 7.8k+ ES, 42% block, capped resists
- 150k+ dps with charges, flasks, and Vaal Haste up (this is pretty much always)
- 111 IIQ + 170 IIR

Can still comfortably do well-rolled T13 maps, haven't tried higher because I'm saving the T14+ maps for AoW. Minor loss in clearspeed compared to the DPS setup, but the additional loot should be worth it. Keeping the DPS spec on hand to do the absolute hardest content.

Lootsplosions are hilarious though.
Just wanted to let everyone know, build is not dead in 2.4.

I'll most likely be taking out the Faster Attacks gem from my 6L KB, and switching in Barrage to replace Frost Wall as the go-to single target skill. This gives me 2x 5L skills to work with. Although the loss of FA reduces the KB tooltip, the damage/hit stays exactly the same. Since we one-shot entire screens with that per-hit damage, this should only have a minor influence on smoothness of play.

Taking into account the Pierce damage nerf of 1.29->1.19 at lvl20, I reach the following stats (exact same DPS gear and tree as above, just used lvl 10 Pierce to test the new values). All numbers with Charges + Flasks + Vaal Haste, which is essentially always:

- 5L KB: 270k+ DPS
- 5L Barrage: 950k+ DPS
- 6L Barrage, swap KB for ICD to use on tough bosses: 1.2+ million DPS

Removing FW+Echo, I now run Vaal Haste+Vaal Disc+Increased Duration.

Mitigation is exactly the same as before, except we now have Vaal Disc on top of that.

Preliminary testing shows that the 5L Barrage does enough damage to comfortably and quickly kill T14 mapbosses in well-rolled maps. Haven't needed the 6th link yet, but also staying out of T15s until AoW launches.
How to kb in 2.4?
without frost wall ?

kb is death, dosent worth, barrage is a terrible single target.
Last edited by whatafck on Sep 4, 2016, 2:53:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info