2.2.1f Patch Note

Awesome! Definitely love the addition of being able to add my Perandus coins to it. :)
I love you so much if this is true. Im goimg to start sobbing with joy.
Great news ! Can't wait to see the result !
Sounds great!
Nice Job GGG!
中国入侵!
The new currency tabs looks amazing!

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Tab gets improved, game becomes corrupted, try deleting the "content.ggpk" file as it says i should, and everytime i try to open the client it says i need to delete it.. it is no longer on my computer..
It is nice but holding 25K coins only is quite little considering the amount one can gather.
Thank you, GGG, for taking the feedback in consideration: Here's an idea for the new Currency Tabs: Add Perandus Coin to Currency Tabs (25K capacity)

I believe this was a very smart move, and with a mild nerf to Cadiro's spawn rate and the spawn rate of his Perandus Chests spread throughout Wraeclast in new Leagues, I see no reason why the Perandus League concept cannot be implemented into every new League going forward like other League-specific concepts before it that are here to stay.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 7, 2016, 3:37:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info