2.2 The Bloodsplosion Gladiator "Spectral Blow" Atziti Viable, Steam Controller Viable

Few points:
- Cloth and Chain is better then Diamond Skin.
- Do you really need executioner? Perhaps get combat stamina instead?
- What about heretic's veil for curses, curious if you could run another curse using that helmet. It would also allow you to make more use of the second 5\6L.
- Why not use a doedre's ring and get a good pair of boots instead? I highly value MS.
Last edited by foojin on Apr 7, 2016, 8:59:21 AM
"
foojin wrote:
- What about heretic's veil for curses, curious if you could run another curse using that helmet. It would also allow you to make more use of the second 5\6L.

he uses the disfavour with enhance to highly increase the quality of the two curses. vulnerability quality is more physical damage taken, temp chains quality is even more slowing.

a lvl 3 enhance becomes a lvl 5 enhance in the disfavor (32 instead of 16% extra quality). if he runs it in the heretics veil, he only gets 2 more levels instead of 16% more quality.

16% quality is

8% slower (TC)
8% inc phys dmg taken (Vuln)

2 levels are (assuming it is 20->22)

1% slower (TC)
1% inc phys dmg taken (vuln)

so putting the curses in the disfavor with an enhance is way more efficient than in the veil.

and the additional curse does not really count, because he could do that with disfavour as well, but then he'd need to run windscream + doedres, or two doedres. I have my doubts that this would be worth it, considering how he already smashes through the content.
"
jconaspree wrote:
How many chroms did it take you to get those colors on that disfavour? 5-off colors is nuts.

Its not 5 off, disfavour has a dex requirement, albeit its lower than the str requirement.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
God damn it. My next build was going to be max bleed double curse axe spectral throw and now it's not hipster anymore :(
I love your build. An idea, have you tried concentrated effect instead of fortify for massive dmg boost. As you surely know concentrated effect double dip (initial hit of aftershock and bleed itself -> should double your bleed damage). In the video you were worried about added fire cause it doesn't scale bleed, but conc. eff. scale physical part as well as bleed.
I dont know if I missed it in the video, but how do you deal with reflect maps? I have endgame map capable crit sunder shadow but the reflect maps are really killing the fun for me.
"
Keuleneule wrote:
I dont know if I missed it in the video, but how do you deal with reflect maps? I have endgame map capable crit sunder shadow but the reflect maps are really killing the fun for me.

Dont run phys reflect :( I've been stuck with a few from running unid maps and putting phys to lightning into spectral throw is manageable, but a lot slower.

Ele reflect is fine since we dont do any elemental.

"
Proximi wrote:
I love your build. An idea, have you tried concentrated effect instead of fortify for massive dmg boost. As you surely know concentrated effect double dip (initial hit of aftershock and bleed itself -> should double your bleed damage). In the video you were worried about added fire cause it doesn't scale bleed, but conc. eff. scale physical part as well as bleed.

Yes I have thought about conc effect, but the AoE loss is too much for me. It is definitely a huge damage boost, but I like the range. Also the damage from EQ is so high I havent needed more.

"
Evelyus wrote:
Is it working with "The Blood Reaper" or a Jack?

Yes.
why are you not using bloodlust ? :)
"
jconaspree wrote:
How many chroms did it take you to get those colors on that disfavour? 5-off colors is nuts.

as you see this axe has strenght intelligence and dexterity requirements so its not strenght base only, so wouldnt be problem to get those colours :)
"
japezi wrote:

as you see this axe has strenght intelligence and dexterity requirements so its not strenght base only, so wouldnt be problem to get those colours :)

Ehm, no. It has high Strength mid Dex requirements, no Int.
You shouldn't look at requirements of items with gems inside. ;)
IGN: Scordalia_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info