2.2 The Bloodsplosion Gladiator "Spectral Blow" Atziti Viable, Steam Controller Viable

I personally found this build much better with leap slam for movement, then cyclone for almost all killing, with an EQ sprinkled in for single target, just to set the bleed then cyclone them around. Am I the only one?
I'm also using Enfeeble a lot of the time instead of Vulnerability as I found myself a bit too squishy.
Unfortunately my tree isn't exactly the same because I respecced an existing char and round out of currency, so maybe that's the problem.
"
STRiCK9 wrote:
I personally found this build much better with leap slam for movement, then cyclone for almost all killing, with an EQ sprinkled in for single target, just to set the bleed then cyclone them around. Am I the only one?
I'm also using Enfeeble a lot of the time instead of Vulnerability as I found myself a bit too squishy.
Unfortunately my tree isn't exactly the same because I respecced an existing char and round out of currency, so maybe that's the problem.

I'm also finding survivability severely lacking in T3+ maps. Bosses are wrecking me.
The only problem that I have with this build is that you feel very squishy in T8+ maps. I'm playing it with EQ at the moment so damage is awesome.
I might consider going to a block version.
How would you make a block build, is it possible with a Disfavour still?

This is the first build that I've really gotten in to since coming back to POE after a couple year hiatus. But I too find myself very squishy in T8+ maps. I'm running Flicker Strike on a 5L with chest, and have a 5L Disfavour. Running 4L EQ for single target. I'd really like to see how viable it would be to make this build much more tanky, unfortunately the skill tree still confuses the hell out of me(as does crafting).
Hey, just got a disfavour and made and update vid showcasing the how much stronger I became.
Love this build!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9wNQQ0-xhQ
Last edited by BrEeZy1 on Apr 22, 2016, 12:03:03 AM
Whats the Single target If i go Rive/Bino's? Cyclone?
"
shiodas wrote:
Whats the Single target If i go Rive/Bino's? Cyclone?

I've been using Dual Strike with a lot of success.
Hey moike, since you are playing with a gamepad, you might be interested in checking this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1262531

You are probably more accustomed to the steam controller software, and I see some things it can do without needing the extra trackpad the ps4 gamepad has.

but, any chance for feedback is worth it, hehe.

Nice build btw

I accidentally 6-linked my Atziri's Disfavour. I have no idea what to put in it. Right now I just have the blasphemy-enhance-vulnerability-tempchains setup which is great, but lame cause it wastes 2 links. I could spend a bunch of chroms and add empower and enlighten, but that might not be worth it. I also can't think of a decent 6l for flicker strike that makes losing the sweet curse combo worth it. Any recommendation on what to do? The best thing I can think of is just try to sell the 6l and just use a 4l.
Last edited by cfhull on Apr 28, 2016, 8:58:56 PM
Hey, guys just made a Atziri Down video. I have only killed her a couple times so don't judge my inexperience :(!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S3iHgc09iw

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info