I am sorry to say that I will not be able to continue to play PoE because of arbitrary bans.

"
ip99 wrote:

When did admit to RMT?

I have bought stash tabs and armor graphics from GGG.

"
ip99 wrote:

RMT? ... I have bought stash tabs and armor graphics from GGG.

"
ip99 wrote:

I have bought stash tabs

"
ip99 wrote:

bought stash tabs

p2w = rmt

thx for confession
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
ip99 wrote:

When did admit to RMT?

"
ip99 wrote:

"
ip99 wrote:

I have bought stash tabs

"
ip99 wrote:

bought stash tabs

p2w = rmt

thx for confession

Lol

I asked OP a while ago what he meant regarding "I have used real money to improve " which he later clarified, but obviously can easily be interpreted either way.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I think i remember a case where some users were falsely banned. Talk with support OP. They can usually help.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 6, 2016, 4:03:33 PM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
ip99 wrote:

When did admit to RMT?

"
ip99 wrote:

"
ip99 wrote:

I have bought stash tabs

"
ip99 wrote:

bought stash tabs

p2w = rmt

thx for confession

You seem to have misunderstood the term RMT. It stands for Real Money Trading and have nothing to do with services bought from GGG.

Or are you telling me that buying things from GGG violates their terms of service?
"
"
ip99 wrote:
"
cero88 wrote:
Unless you can claim precisely what your friend did, I have to agree with GGG staff.

I have known him for 20+ years. If we were to do botting or RMT we would be completely open about it to each other.

He has not done any actions known to us to violate the terms of service.

But actually that is besides my point. My point is this.

If the police came to your door and said that you must pay 500 euro in fines. They would not tell you what you hade done just that they had evidence to support the fine, but that evidence was secret. It would be wrong.

Even if you did massive speeding in your car the other day it would still be wrong and would not stand in any modern democratic nation.

The way the GGG are conducting them self is wrong.

Friends aren't exactly 100% honest with you and stop comparing this shit to real life it's not wtf lol

The money he has paid to GGG was real. The time he has played the game was real time. Now both wasted.
"
cero88 wrote:
Unless you can claim precisely what your friend did, I have to agree with GGG staff.

This is the point isn't it?

You cannot claim to be not guilty or trying to prove your innocence if you don't even know the fucking charges.
We've had a similar case in these forums a while back and I still don't agree with GGGs policy on this. If you ban someone you HAVE to tell them why they did it. There's no way around that really. (Of course there is though, since it's their game and they can do whatever the fuck they want, just like the owner of a certain trade.ing site. scnr)

But yeah, I can understand the OPs reluctance to play/support the game with bans like these being possible. If that happened to me I'd quit too. maybe. for a while. sigh.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Banning cheaters is a good financial choice. People support a game like this on trust and integrity.

Cheaters are far less likely to support than the players they retain by banning the cheater are. Thanks for making this public... GGG has the class not to. By making it public you're helping further the image that GGG values fairness and ethical behavior. Sorry that you don't want to play anymore, but that's a plus for the rest of us too. You likely wouldn't have supported much and one less freeloader makes the rest of us have better performance.

+2 :-D
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
"
Alros wrote:
"
cero88 wrote:

You cannot claim to be not guilty or trying to prove your innocence if you don't even know the fucking charges.
We've had a similar case in these forums a while back and I still don't agree with GGGs policy on this. If you ban someone you HAVE to tell them why they did it. There's no way around that really. (Of course there is though, since it's their game and they can do whatever the fuck they want, just like the owner of a certain trade.ing site. scnr)

But yeah, I can understand the OPs reluctance to play/support the game with bans like these being possible. If that happened to me I'd quit too. maybe. for a while. sigh.

They don't have to do shit they can ban you anytime they want it's on the Tou
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ip99 wrote:

Therefor I cannot invest any more time or money into the game.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Alros wrote:
"
cero88 wrote:

They don't have to do shit they can ban you anytime they want it's on the Tou

That's why I said it right up there. :)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info