[2.2] Low Life Tri-Curse Poison Essence Drain Occultist - Uber Viable, 10k+ ES, 40k+ DoT dps

"
You're missing 4% reduced mana reserved from the tree. To run this setup you need 16% reduced reservation from the tree. You only have 12%. Pick up the first node of the Influence cluster.

Yeah, noticed right after I replied. I feel dumb, haha.

May I ask what you would take on Trickster? I just changed into it.

Thanks for the help so far!
I would probably take Shade Form and Swift Killer.
How can this build be played without shav ?

Is there a way to play occultist 2/3 curse with CI ?

and btw: is consuming dark needed ? i got this:

so why is consuming bis ?

best wishes
Last edited by ViciousGhost on Apr 24, 2016, 4:01:33 AM
Consuming Dark is BIS because you get free poison and poison more than doubles single target dps.

You can play this as CI but then you have to decide if you want to run three curses or discipline. This would in my opinion be overall weaker because you get less damage, one less curse and no AA in favor of some ES. Also a good CI chest is more expensive than a shavs this league.
"
klinolol wrote:
Consuming Dark is BIS because you get free poison and poison more than doubles single target dps.

does this poison dmg spread to the others once the initial target hit by ED died ?
It doesn't spread. Contagion only spreads essence drain. To spread poison you need Bino's. Poison wouldn't do anything on trash anyway because everything dies so fast. But you need the damage for single targets.
"
klinolol wrote:
It doesn't spread. Contagion only spreads essence drain. To spread poison you need Bino's. Poison wouldn't do anything on trash anyway because everything dies so fast. But you need the damage for single targets.

thanks for the info !
i go low life the next few levels. dmg is already insane and im only lvl71, thanks for sharing this great build !
Last edited by ViciousGhost on Apr 25, 2016, 3:04:20 PM
What are some budget options to run until I can acquire shavs and heretic veil?
"
tsunny wrote:

i literally ran tabula rasa until shav. went lowlife once i got it.

before heretic i used this:

"
ViciousGhost wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

i literally ran tabula rasa until shav. went lowlife once i got it.

before heretic i used this:

I see.

So I will just pick up life nodes while leveling, go normal life based ED occultist and then respec when I get shavs?

Also, how close do you have to be for void beacon to apply?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info