[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Seperate question, is there a reason on the assassin tree you didnt take the DOT noteables Entropy and growth and decay? Also fatal toxins for the increased poison damage.
HEY BRO
WHAT IF I GO CI BUILD FOR KINETIC BLAST? WILL IT BE BETTER THAN YOUR VERSION:)?
WHAT GEAR IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IF I WANNA GO FOR CI BUILD?
AND I AM READY TO USE WITCH FOR IT, Occultist WILL BE THE BEST CHOICE?
THANKS A LOT
Do assassins actually need poison or can we use void manip instead?
build maker just desapear? do u will update ur assasin build guide?
Does anyone tried the occultist variant? I'm currently levelling as a witch and I'm curious about the interaction with a new chest piece + points.
So I got a question. I'm currently playing as an assassin, lvl 69. Using the poison gem but the poison itself barely does damage. Sure dont have the toxic delivery from ascendancy tree but i just dont get how to get my poison damage higher. Got all the chaos damage nodes from tree. Anyone got a clue?

Thanks
"
souljaboi25 wrote:

wondering the same
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
souljaboi25 wrote:

wondering the same

I think the poison is needed to scale the DOT damage vs just having chaos damage. Looking at OP's tree for prophecy, it definately looks different than what he has for assassin in the first post. I'm sure the assassin tree in the first post was done before the league started. You can see he is taking the damage of time noteables in his current tree to scale the poison damage -
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQVmBbUHHg2NDkgPqxCSEZYTbRQJFr8byCPTI_YkiyaIJpUqWzB8MjI2PUM2SRNJUU2STipRR1LsVUtbr1xAYeJirGqMbIxtbG8ndZ559ofLieCNfY2_j_qTH5UummqdqqLZo4qnm7DYtMW00bVItzDC7MM6yAzIFM8Vz93UI-Cf44TmWOha7g7w1fGK9W_8xQ==

I'm only at 41 right now but here is my tree so far -
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAA-rFr8kiyaVKls2PUM2RwZJE1LsVUtcQGHiYqxqjGyMdZ52gnn2h8uJ4I_6kx-dqqLZp5uw2LTFtNG1SMLswzrIDMgUzxXQ0Nvn5ljrY_Vv

I'm not sure if I want to continue down into duelist for the twin terror nodes or try to get enough crit at the top of the tree.
Is the fatal toxins cluster worth taking? 70% increased damage with poison seems better than like 52% damage over time from the Growth and Decay cluster.
can someone make right assasin skill tree and link it here please? cuz i'm new and can't make it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info