[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Could someone throw together a HC Ranger variant please? I'm not really sure what I should be keeping and what I should be dropping for life.

Thanks!
Last edited by ludise on Jun 3, 2016, 12:58:57 PM
"
ludise wrote:
Could someone throw together a HC Ranger variant please? I'm not really sure what I should be keeping and what I should be dropping for life.

Thanks!

Look at the Pathfinder variant in the spoiler topic post.
"
ruikarikun wrote:
"
ludise wrote:

Thanks!

Look at the Pathfinder variant in the spoiler topic post.

Thank you. I'm having such a hard time choosing between the Ranger ascendancies. Deadeye looks great for damage but I'm not sure if the extra damage is worth it compared to survivability of Pathfinder/Raider in HC. What are your guys' thoughts?
Still can't decide between assassin and deadeye guess I need to make my mind up quickly lol
Could someone help me getting an easyer decissin between Raider and Deadeye?
What's it compared damage-wise?
What's it compared defence-wise?
Would the evasion bonus from the Raider ascendancy benefit the Queen Of The Forest chest a lot more than the Deadeye?

Any other thoughts on these two?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Hey dela, thx for the guide. As an assassin, do you use a poison gem, or rely on the ascendancy proc?
Damn, ranger leveling is hell compared to scion or witch...
How do you generate power charges in this build for Assassin? Am I overlooking a piece of gear you have or is it just from the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy node?
"
or is it just from the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy node?

It is. Usually it's enough to jump from 0 to max powercharges just from the first volley on a pack, if it is big enough.
Last edited by argentbeast on Jun 4, 2016, 11:36:50 AM
"
Tuck359 wrote:
How do you generate power charges in this build for Assassin? Am I overlooking a piece of gear you have or is it just from the Unstable Infusion Ascendancy node?

Curious as well. I decided to roll assassin this time over deadeye. Which areas have you been hitting first on the tree? I'm only 20 atm so still a ways to go.
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Jun 4, 2016, 12:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info