[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Definately going to try this to start off with. I used these wands in perandus when leveling my bladefall miner and they seemed to do well.

So for assassin the only changes would be the rat's nest and diamond rings, all other gear remains the same?
"
can this build be still immute to phys/elem reflect without vaal pact?
and im hard to disied which claas choose (assasin, raider or deadaye)

So in my testing, the crit assassin version was not able to survive map mod physical reflect. Reflect monsters were fine though. To combat this I used Dyadian Dawn unique belt and swapped it in for reflect maps. It makes you deal no physical damage. Ez swap and fix for 100% safety at the cost of about 15% damage. No Vaal pact required. If you prefer you can wear the belt the entire time. Elemental reflect is not a problem as we do 0 elemental damage.

"
So for assassin the only changes would be the rat's nest and diamond rings, all other gear remains the same?

Basically yes. Just get enough crit from gear and jewels to cap you. With a 10.5 crit obliteration wand and 5 power charges our base crit chance goes to 13. We need approx 630 increased total crit chance. (250 from power charges, 225 from the tree + ascendancy, leaves us with 155 from gear and jewels.) Rats nest + diamond rings = about 130 so you'll need about 25 more somewhere... jewels or 1 node in the tree or gloves/Amulet should do it.
Note: you can easily pick up some crit in the tree by acrobatics if needed but crit capping should be extremely easy and if possible focus on crit multi.

"
the way i always follow these guides is need based: if i NEED life, i head towards the life nodes first. If i need dps, i pick up the phys dmg nodes etc.... experiment man, you can't break the game.

This is great advice. Adjust to YOUR own playstyle. Some people like more tankiness others more damage. Grab what you need as you need it along the way.
Last edited by getinthevan on Jun 1, 2016, 11:16:06 PM
Have u tried to Stack initial damage by taking the phys route? By picking PPAD etc.
"
wecaftw wrote:

Currently, i'm playing as Deadeye (Endless Munitions and Powerful Precision) without using posion but investing more in critical strikes. The survivability is better than expected and the damage significantly higher compared to my Elementalist and Pathfinder versions (23k unbuffed, up to 40k with 3 power charges, 4 frenzy charges, blood rage and Atziri flask). Even the single target damage vs rares or monsters with high life is high enough without using frost walls (just spam kinetic blast until they are dead).

My elemental damage is negligible, i.e. do you don't even notice the elemental reflect mod in maps (even with -xx% maximum player resistences / and just use puritiy of elements vs elemental weakness). The physical part is a bit higher and can be a problem in maps with physical reflect and(!) vulnerability. But in this case just equipp the following belt

and physical reflect isn't a problem anymore (my unbuffed dps decreases in this case from 23k to 17.5k, but this is still enough for fast clearing).

A few months ago i tested the tora mod "projectiles return to you after hitting targets) and if the mechanics won't be changed the benefit would only be little. Due to our high pierce chance only a small amount of projectiles will ever return and in most cases there are no targets left to hit. This mod maybe useful with lower pierce chance to kill monsters in front of you and behind you while shooting in just one direction.

Last edited by _Deadly_ on Jun 2, 2016, 3:47:17 AM
Very impressive gorge clear. To think a wand build with 1 chaos wands could perform so well.

How much life did you have in that video?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 2, 2016, 4:04:21 AM
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
wecaftw wrote:

Currently, i'm playing as Deadeye (Endless Munitions and Powerful Precision) without using posion but investing more in critical strikes. The survivability is better than expected and the damage significantly higher compared to my Elementalist and Pathfinder versions (23k unbuffed, up to 40k with 3 power charges, 4 frenzy charges, blood rage and Atziri flask). Even the single target damage vs rares or monsters with high life is high enough without using frost walls (just spam kinetic blast until they are dead).

My elemental damage is negligible, i.e. do you don't even notice the elemental reflect mod in maps (even with -xx% maximum player resistences / and just use puritiy of elements vs elemental weakness). The physical part is a bit higher and can be a problem in maps with physical reflect and(!) vulnerability. But in this case just equipp the following belt

and physical reflect isn't a problem anymore (my unbuffed dps decreases in this case from 23k to 17.5k, but this is still enough for fast clearing).

A few months ago i tested the tora mod "projectiles return to you after hitting targets) and if the mechanics won't be changed the benefit would only be little. Due to our high pierce chance only a small amount of projectiles will ever return and in most cases there are no targets left to hit. This mod maybe useful with lower pierce chance to kill monsters in front of you and behind you while shooting in just one direction.

could you please post a tree for your Deadeye variant?
@BeRse: Sure:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAAGAF4FLQVmBbUHHgguDPINjQ5ID6sRLxGWE9oV9ha_GY4j0yP2JIsknST9KgsrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6QkMxRA1JE0lRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tTz1uvXEBd8mJaYnlirGVNZdNpTmqMbIxuaW8ncFJxQ3TtdZ51y3aCeu99dYRvhMWHdofLidOJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kAqTH5UummqbjZu1naqi2aOKpcunm6_rsNixAbTFtNG1SLe2vTa-p7_VwuzDOsgMyBTPFdNv037UI9RC1fjawd2o4J_jn-ZY51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=_Deadly_&characterName=Shehariza

Grace aura is always on and arctic armor or purity of elements or projectile weakness via blasphemy depending on the situation.
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
@BeRse: Sure:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAAGAF4FLQVmBbUHHgguDPINjQ5ID6sRLxGWE9oV9ha_GY4j0yP2JIsknST9KgsrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6QkMxRA1JE0lRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tTz1uvXEBd8mJaYnlirGVNZdNpTmqMbIxuaW8ncFJxQ3TtdZ51y3aCeu99dYRvhMWHdofLidOJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kAqTH5UummqbjZu1naqi2aOKpcunm6_rsNixAbTFtNG1SLe2vTa-p7_VwuzDOsgMyBTPFdNv037UI9RC1fjawd2o4J_jn-ZY51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=_Deadly_&characterName=Shehariza

Grace aura is always on and arctic armor or purity of elements or projectile weakness via blasphemy depending on the situation.

Hey, I like your Deadeye version. May I ask which bandits you helped in cruel and merciless?

Regards, q3masl
very hard decision to pick a Ascendancy :/

Last edited by BeRse on Jun 2, 2016, 8:52:45 AM
Quick question. If you were to play the ranger version with Master Herbalist. Do you really need extra projectiles since the chaos explosions poison too? Would probably lower the clear speed significantly but it would also free up a gem slot, and boost the damage for single target. Maybe?

Another thing. As I've understood it you will get 2 additional ascendancy point to a total of 8 in Prophecy. And I dont see how Elementalist and Pathfinder would benefit from that. So what ascendancy nodes would you pick for the different classes?

Please enlighten me.

Last edited by spaggetti on Jun 2, 2016, 8:34:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info