[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Looks like a LOT of positive changes for this build between the Ascendancies and new unique items. Still waiting on the actual patch notes to update the build in case there are other adjustments not mentioned in the manifesto.
Last edited by getinthevan on May 26, 2016, 4:00:48 PM
"
getinthevan wrote:
Looks like a LOT of positive changes for this build between the Ascendancies and new unique items. Still waiting on the actual patch notes to update the build in case there are other adjustments not mentioned in the manifesto.

Hello sir! I just recently got back into playing this game and remembered I had a level 82 witch rolled. I wanted to make your build because it is cheap and I've never gotten rich despite the 200+ hours I've invested into the game so yours seemed perfect! I am have a bit of problem as I'm not even able to securely run a tier 1 map. Here is my items:

I have tried to replicate your build to the best that I can, could you help me out on what to improve? Thank you very much!
honestly i can see deadeye becoming a new option for this build. with the addition of projectiles returning to you, a pierce deadeye option of this build could be craaaazy.
it would effectively double your poison damage/stacks just from returning and creating double the explosions on the way back through everything, including through frost walls.

deadeye would be a super ascendancy for this build actually. Far Shot giving 30% more damage right off the hop, since you constantly off screen things with this build anyway you would have that bonus vs majority of content.
Ricochet +1 chain would be great too, but Endless Munitions is probably a better option, with +1 projectile, accuracy and an amazing 20% inc radius of aoe skills which would include your chaos explosions.
fast and deadly free atk spd, projectile spd and dmg is just gravy on top of things.

you may not get the critical bonus because it states that "Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by Arrow Pierce Chance." we don't shoot arrows so you might not get the extra critical strike chance, but whatever...

yeah deadeye really seems to be a great ascendancy here. more so with the projectiles returning to you.
alot of good options now honestly
will assassin be any good tho? to me it does but not sure lol
speaking of the buffed nodes
"
xMustard wrote:

you may not get the critical bonus because it states that "Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by Arrow Pierce Chance." we don't shoot arrows so you might not get the extra critical strike chance, but whatever...

With Deadeye as Ascendancy Class you can increase your critical strike chance by adding the Pierce gem linked to Kinetic Blast by 50%. It seems to be that the wording is a bit misleading, but you will get the additional critical strike chance although using Kinetic Blast and no arrows.
To bad the chaos explosions can't crit
"
xMustard wrote:
honestly i can see deadeye becoming a new option for this build. with the addition of projectiles returning to you, a pierce deadeye option of this build could be craaaazy.
it would effectively double your poison damage/stacks just from returning and creating double the explosions on the way back through everything, including through frost walls.

deadeye would be a super ascendancy for this build actually. Far Shot giving 30% more damage right off the hop, since you constantly off screen things with this build anyway you would have that bonus vs majority of content.
Ricochet +1 chain would be great too, but Endless Munitions is probably a better option, with +1 projectile, accuracy and an amazing 20% inc radius of aoe skills which would include your chaos explosions.
fast and deadly free atk spd, projectile spd and dmg is just gravy on top of things.

yeah deadeye really seems to be a great ascendancy here. more so with the projectiles returning to you.

yeah, deadeye should be great

i am kinda puzzled how this returning projectile mechanism works
it already exists in the game from tora as a mod and i thought that piercing projectiles would NOT return

maybe i am mixing things up, but the way i understand this node the projectiles have 100% pierce in the beginning which decreases with the distance, as stated
if they hit something when they dont pierce later, THEN they will return
for me that means if you have 100% "global" pierce up all the time with tree/gem/quiver this mechanic will not work

damn, i am confused right now :)
"
getinthevan wrote:
Welcome to Dela's OBLITERATE wander build guide!

Hello Sir and thank you very much for your build. Now I am lvl 90 and I still can't reach your 12k tooltip DPS. After all Elreon Craftings and enchantmens I only have 5900 DPS without buffs and can't see how to gain more. Could u pls take a look at my current state?

Gear
Spoiler

Offence
Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler

SkillTree

MF gear setup.
DPS 7500 under all buffs. Enough to clear Canyon and Gorge solo and of course extremely fast runs in Dry Lake.
Spoiler
Last edited by madziee on May 28, 2016, 4:08:52 PM

Last edited by mindlapse8 on Feb 19, 2020, 6:10:16 AM
okay, with Chris almost finished with the patch notes it doesnt look like there will be any more changes affecting th build in 2.3, so what is the verdict in terms of which ascendancy tops?

Pathfinder has very little change that would affect the build while the Elementalist gains another golem (~40% increased damage and another body shield) as well as increasing prolif size and/or the periodical increased aoe. Does this top the ability that pathfinder brings to the table of one extra gem slot (dropping poison)?

Is Deadeye a good option? The 'projectiles return' mechanic probably would make a huge effect due to piercing but the extra projectile makes me want to try runnin barrage as there the projectile asts as MORE single target damge rather than just more coverage (would nee to fill 1/2 slot with a volley fire jewel, but may be better at single target which is still one of the bigger problems for the build, no?)

"
mindlapse8 wrote:
any help on adapting this into a dual blasphemy curse (enfeeble + temp chains)? how would I get enough mana left for KB spamming? without using heretic's veil due to the high price

I think if you go with the pathfinder option and dont run any other auras, mana shouldnt be too much of a problem as your leech should be sufficient more or less.
Last edited by Mahanen on May 29, 2016, 8:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info