[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
getinthevan wrote:

Under 9hrs total to level 75 with all labs completed, also a personal record.

How the heck did you level to 75 with all labs in 9 hours??? that's crazy!
"
getinthevan wrote:
"
Post screenshots of your stats please.

They are posted here in the forums, a few pages back.
"
Anyone mind summarizing what I should do?

Are you playing SC or HC? It'll help us answer the Q for you
"
Any reason you take so much energy shield in the tree?

The only ES nodes are hybrid ones and we pick those up just for life. There are 1 or two mandatory travel ones, but If there is a better path for more life while avoiding the ES ones, I'm all for it.
"
I chose to go with dead eye (endless munitions) and will pick up powerful precision whenever I feel like doing merc lab. Raider also seems like a viable choice.Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Currently I'm leveling as a pathfinder. More on this in a moment
"
I'm quite puzzled. The last thing, you seem to imply that frost wall has offensive applications with KB.
So there is a gigantic difference in levels, I was 90+ in the video and you are 66. This represents damage, jewel levels + quality, accuracy, and especially added chaos % damage. As to how frost well helps damage, let me explain a bit more in detail. The way Kinetic blast works is it fires a projectile (or projectiles with GMP). Once those initial projectiles hit a target the send out mini explosions AROUND the target. This is why the single target damage sometimes seems poor, the explsions dont spawn on the hit target, the go around it. So what we do to solve this issue, is we use the pierce gem, and summon a frost wall(s) near our target. If we then shoot THROUGH the frost walls (by piercing) the explosions spawn right on the end of the frost wall, having a majority of them hit our target. This is called shotgunning and it is extremely powerful. The more walls, targets, objects you pierce, the more explosions you produce and the more damage the target takes.
"

Sorry if I missed it but has anyone come up with a quick and easy solution to the Single Target issue?

For me, the single target is solved. Use echo+frost wall, curse vulnerability or temp chains, and use wither totem. This should produce enough damage, easily. Make sure you have these things also: Poison with your KB, Pierce with your KB, and enough accuracy to hit reliably. Also use your golem to tank while you set up your walls and totem.

Im trying out a little something to help with consistency in boss fights as for the most part, the bosses would walk around my Frost Walls and not get shotgunned, which does make killing them a lot slower and more dangerous when they can actually hit me.

I slapped on The Writhing Jar and just pop it on top of the boss. I'm not sure of the damage done by the actual Obliteration Chaos Explosion Damage but it does help spread a Overkill HoA prolif and provides a kill to activate Elemental Conflux to shock the boss, increasing the Poison + Wither damage. Still testing it as this method still feels a bit sketchy AND you lose a flask slot.
"
getinthevan wrote:
***UPDATE***
Currently leveling / playing as a PATHFINDER Ranger in Perandus. Level 79. Ported my witch gear over, switch to Darkray Vectors (9 total frenzy charges, when fired up adding 18% dodge and 45% movespeed).

Main reason for trying Pathfinder - MASTER HERBALIST. (Your hits poison during flask effect) This opens up a link on our main skill (I'm using faster projectiles currently, slower proj did more dmg but I like faster better for now) and more importantly, it causes the Obliterate explosions to poison!! While the damage is not quite as good as the Elementalist, and the AoE is lower, the damage is still strong and feels more than ok, better than any other non Elementalist version I have tested so far. Additionally Vitality Void/Spirit Void cluster is just ridiculously good as it allows us to leech our chaos dmg from KB and we also attack considerably faster (frenzy charges etc) and sustainability isn't a problem. Lastly we get more frenzy charges than the Elementalist version and easier access to Acrobatics.

Arctic Armour and Grace reserved my mana and Stone Golem as my pet.

I was gaining 375 million xp/hour in merc dried lake, my new personal record. Under 9hrs total to level 75 with all labs completed, also a personal record.

Stats:
TOWN
4200 life
75/75/75/-21 resists
9000 evasion (45%evade chance), 11 block, 30 dodge (still have 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge to get)
205/sec regen
6300 tooltip dmg, 87% hit chance
28% move

Flasks + Frenzy charges up
4200 life
75/75/75/49 resists
32000 evasion (69%evade chance), 11 block, 48 dodge, 27% phys reduction
205/sec regen
17700 tooltip dmg, 87% hit chance
187% move

Very viable option, and much more defensive. I still have good flasks to buy/get (vinktars, taste of hate) all the dodge nodes behind acrobatics to get, and a good amount more life to get in the tree. Will report more back when I get some more levels

Character is Delavation, feel free to check out his profile for gear, links, tree

damn this looks pretty awesome, i would LOVE to see a video of it for comparison
looking at your stats and skilltree i would rate this version above the elemtalist in terms of utility

whats up with these gloves though? i dont get it ^^
Last edited by prospecial on Apr 18, 2016, 4:26:44 PM
"

damn this looks pretty awesome, i would LOVE to see a video of it for comparison
looking at your stats and skilltree i would rate this version above the elemtalist in terms of utility

whats up with these gloves though? i dont get it ^^

In practice it is working well. I'm level 83 now I think? Cleared a double reflect, vuln, no regen t14 palace with onslaught added. Felt good. What kind of video would you like? Showcase? A certain map? Or? I was thinking of taking out a link and recording the video as a 5l but I can do full gear, 6l if that's what people want

The gloves, southbound, are just an experiment. Everything dies to poison so they don't really have a drawback. Looking to pick up a nice evasion pair soon as well as test Vinktars flask.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 18, 2016, 7:27:49 PM
Not understanding how you've got so much dps...

Care to explain please
"
Not understanding how you've got so much dps...

Care to explain please

Mostly from atziri flask, leveled + quality gems, and frenzy charges.
edit: nwm, found it.
Last edited by Firaan on Apr 19, 2016, 9:20:27 AM
"
getinthevan wrote:

In practice it is working well. I'm level 83 now I think? Cleared a double reflect, vuln, no regen t14 palace with onslaught added. Felt good. What kind of video would you like? Showcase? A certain map? Or? I was thinking of taking out a link and recording the video as a 5l but I can do full gear, 6l if that's what people want

The gloves, southbound, are just an experiment. Everything dies to poison so they don't really have a drawback. Looking to pick up a nice evasion pair soon as well as test Vinktars flask.

very quick char overview with some random clearing to compare with the elementalist
+you could add the version to the starting post
OK I found firestorm and managed to reach 58 lvl. Now fire is not powerfull enough but KB is still WEAK.
I am stuck. Spent so many resources for setting up KB and got nothing. And chaos resisted bosses is pain in the ass even with wither, frost wall, etc. I think the best way to get Chaos KB Witch is level by another build to lvl 85 and gather enough of regreat orbs to respec. I think U should ADD this to OP by Capital letters.
"
I found firestorm and managed to reach 58 lvl. Now fire is not powerfull enough but KB is still WEAK.
I am stuck.

Try blade vortex or blade fall. I'm sorry you are having a tough time. By NO means should you have to respec into this with another character. I just leveled another character and had the complete opposite time as you, and in fact set personal records for leveling speed. I need to give the leveling section an update and I will do that soon. A lot of people hit level 56, equip obliterates, and want KB to clear the screen but you just don't have the passive points and gem levels to do that. Blade fall will be SO much better with the wands equipped and can carry you for quite awhile until KB has all the required components. I switched to KB at level 66-67.
"
very quick char overview with some random clearing to compare with the elementalist
+you could add the version to the starting post

Ok I'll work on something like that and post it.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 19, 2016, 1:47:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info