Second Wave of Trade Improvements

And how the hell someone can have currency like this one... 72 mirrors... wtf
U had me there, for a moment! :D
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"
Totally got me, ahahha my eyes kept widening the more I read!
Yet again the lifers are super pissed and lashing out at EVERYONE. Taking it to far fella's when you trash everyone who said "funny" or "got me". This reminds me of trying to trade with someone in game, im told to look it up or fuck off when I ask what an item is worth to said person.... If you post on trade chat , knowing what you would except as a resonable "price" for said item, why tell me to look it up and dont come back until i have a reasonable offer...... wtf? You already know what it is worth to you why not simplfy the whole process and just type the price? Instead you waste my time and YOURS by responding with some ignorant shit...... not every person you met in wraeclast live there, i live in a house with a wife and a kid, i dont have time to be researching items before i get to play poe. And once the kid is a sleep, the wife has rolled over, and i FINNALY find an hour or 3 to log on be damned if i want to spend that time dealing with some dickhead who thinks everyone sits at their pc all day memorizing ratios and watching market fluctuations in the price for the piece of gear i think i would like. I get doing some research before hand so you have an idea about what it is you are looking for or at, but cut us a little slack when you get an pm that asks what the price is, or if your such an uppity prick and dont want to deal with it then dont, choose to not even respond rather being a c u next Tuesday about it.

On a side note, anyone here who talks a tonne of shit, and thinks they can build a better game then chris and all the folks at ggg, do it and pm me when its complete and we can all play that instead..... in the meantime zip your lip.
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
As an actual stock market trader, I was so stoked to see this! Then realized the trololol... and got sad. I would use the shit out of those tools... lol.
"
e30 wrote:
And how the hell someone can have currency like this one... 72 mirrors... wtf

You might be surprised. AXN and Rayanman or whatever his name is probably do. Search for something like legacy 6L Shav's and you will see they have like 40 of them each...
Started POE up to play, saw trade improvements, saw it was april fools, uninstalled PoE. GG, GGG. Go fuck yourself.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
Chris....pls
Totally got me. It just went way over my head as I just started playing again xD
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Yet again the lifers are super pissed and lashing out at EVERYONE. Taking it to far fella's when you trash everyone who said "funny" or "got me". This reminds me of trying to trade with someone in game, im told to look it up or fuck off when I ask what an item is worth to said person.... If you post on trade chat , knowing what you would except as a resonable "price" for said item, why tell me to look it up and dont come back until i have a reasonable offer...... wtf? You already know what it is worth to you why not simplfy the whole process and just type the price? Instead you waste my time and YOURS by responding with some ignorant shit...... not every person you met in wraeclast live there, i live in a house with a wife and a kid, i dont have time to be researching items before i get to play poe. And once the kid is a sleep, the wife has rolled over, and i FINNALY find an hour or 3 to log on be damned if i want to spend that time dealing with some dickhead who thinks everyone sits at their pc all day memorizing ratios and watching market fluctuations in the price for the piece of gear i think i would like. I get doing some research before hand so you have an idea about what it is you are looking for or at, but cut us a little slack when you get an pm that asks what the price is, or if your such an uppity prick and dont want to deal with it then dont, choose to not even respond rather being a c u next Tuesday about it.

On a side note, anyone here who talks a tonne of shit, and thinks they can build a better game then chris and all the folks at ggg, do it and pm me when its complete and we can all play that instead..... in the meantime zip your lip.

I gave up at "why tell me to look it up and dont come back until i have a reasonable offer...... wtf?" that's called lashing out, stop whining, I'd be annoyed too if I kept getting lowballed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info