Second Wave of Trade Improvements

Too bad that this was a joke.

I really would like such trading tools.
At first I was excited - one of my big reasons for supporting this game so much, at least in the past, was in hope that ggg improved the trading interface. Then I saw Kripps stream on the graphic, then I knew it was an April Fools joke :/
BLAMT!
Fantastic, every one will buy 6-12 new stash tabs to buy/sell objects we usually sell to the game vendors, GGG is rich !
APRIL FOOLS ! No ingame trade GUI, no stash tabs.

Too bad it's not true :(

Please give us an auto trade gui, without real money of course, to make life easier, and have prices set by 99% of people. Nowadays, prices are set by 1% of nolife players i think.
SSF for ever :)
"
Dethbringr wrote:
Definitely the most convincing part was the "ticker" on the main news page...

Got me thinking though... A ticker like that with some general game stats would be cool!!

Just a couple off the top of my head:

-- User online in HC, Norm, standard, etc..
-- # of trades in the last X mins in X league
-- Gateway uptimes
-- Users online per gateway
-- X mirrors have dropped in Y league in the last Z mins
-- X new user accounts were created today
-- Large 'highlight' trades in the last X mins? (maybe too far)
-- Random other clever stats...

Even if it wasn't up to the minute, would still be fun to read... and could also be promotional for GGG in some ways!

Can you imagine the extra lag these seemingly simple stats would induce? Would be cool though
IGN: WalterSobchekk
Yup, I definitely want this "April Fools" trading structure... Path of Exile would truly be the game of my dreams.
Baad joke, Chris, bad joke!
PoE trade sucks, so do something about that.
This was a good gag...the best ones are the ones that pull on real issues and make you look twice. The ticker was cool too!

For a game so dependent on good gear above Lvl 65 or so it really should have a better trading system...just sayin'
Looks like EVE. Spreadsheets for Wraeclast, awesome ;)
This is needed. Having to rely on third party pages, the trade channel and the trade forum is tedious and inefficient. I hope this trading system and offer matching won't only be for currency, but also items?
Given that the gag day has now passed us by perhaps it's time to pull this from the announcements so as to not confuse those new to the game or coming back from a hiatus?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Last edited by DigitalDreams on Apr 2, 2016, 4:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info