[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

why some leveled up to the maximum Cyclone some not ? what lvl i better need 1 or 20 ?
v1tAm1n^
"
Nasferatus wrote:
why some leveled up to the maximum Cyclone some not ? what lvl i better need 1 or 20 ?

You don't need to level it; it isn't used for it's dps but for triggering Discharge. Personally I levelled it because with the Ascendancy the mana cost is free, and I figured why not. It adds a bit of dmg for phys reflect but I've never had a problem. Really just personal choice.
"
wraeyth wrote:
"
Nasferatus wrote:

You don't need to level it; it isn't used for it's dps but for triggering Discharge. Personally I levelled it because with the Ascendancy the mana cost is free, and I figured why not. It adds a bit of dmg for phys reflect but I've never had a problem. Really just personal choice.

Thx for answer !
v1tAm1n^
So i bought deaths door boots.. Is 6/6 charges better than 5/7 charges ? until i get my belt should i keep charges at 6/6 or respec ?
"
xlk7 wrote:
So i bought deaths door boots.. Is 6/6 charges better than 5/7 charges ? until i get my belt should i keep charges at 6/6 or respec ?

6/6 is better than 5/7.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What are your thoughts, Grocery, on Death's Door vs Steppan Eard?
buyed death door too, feels so bad actually idk perma freeze and burning hurts alot - need to be carefull of using flasks, at 9k es now tired of stuns and freezes, after my 8k hp eq slayer feels clunky to play this build
"
buyed death door too, feels so bad actually idk perma freeze and burning hurts alot - need to be carefull of using flasks, at 9k es now tired of stuns and freezes, after my 8k hp eq slayer feels clunky to play this build

Interesting, good to know. I was wondering about those downsides.
What flask should i get rid off for Kiara's Determination when using death's doors so i wont be stunned all the time?
"
wraeyth wrote:
What are your thoughts, Grocery, on Death's Door vs Steppan Eard?

Death's Door are pretty nice. Ailments do suck but you should have flasks up most of the time to dispel/immune from most of them.

I like steppan eard a lot, but not sure which I prefer. Steppan doesn't change your playstyle.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info