[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
stodderkonge wrote:
How do u guys go abaout getting ur amulet ?

Soo faar ive been playing for roughly 3 weeks and combined probably made less than 10 exalted worth of gear. Would the best option be farming lake or ?

I'm also interested in this matter but also in how much it costs ATM on prophecy?
"
Android324 wrote:
I'm also interested in this matter but also in how much it costs ATM on prophecy?

Waste a minute of your precious time and go see for yourself on poe.trade
"
Android324 wrote:
"
stodderkonge wrote:

Soo faar ive been playing for roughly 3 weeks and combined probably made less than 10 exalted worth of gear. Would the best option be farming lake or ?

Cheapeast ones around at the momment are around 18 exalted aprox
@Stodderkonge
I'm having trouble with my single target while using EE.

I'm just using power charges since no devotion.

I have added cold dmg on just one piece of gear and no other elemental damage on any gear.

My single target is horrible, because everything ends up resistant to lightning damage.

Any tips? Does the piece of gear with added cold damage need to be higher damage value of added cold? Do I need to run warlords mark blasphemy? Or is this just inevitable.
Can you link your gear? The way it works is that your Cyclone does cold and triggers EE, Discharge does Light, then back. There shouldn't be any issue related to resistances.
Should i level my bladevortex until my stacks are always 6/5? my bv cant keep up with discharging
"
JasonSeerose wrote:
"
Android324 wrote:

Not all of us how and where to check(or here have the right to ask questions only those knowing all? )....I would't have wasted my time typing if I knew. Thx for your sarcasm.
"
Android324 wrote:
"
stodderkonge wrote:

just checked for amulet for Prophecy anywhere from 20-99 ex gl
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Android324 wrote:
"
JasonSeerose wrote:
"
Android324 wrote:

Not all of us how and where to check(or here have the right to ask questions only those knowing all? )....I would't have wasted my time typing if I knew. Thx for your sarcasm.

My tone was only because I couldn't imagine a lvl 83 trickster who is following a specific build, still didn't know about poe.trade

Anyhow
Sarcasm or not, at least you learned how to fish.
Last edited by JasonSeerose on Jul 1, 2016, 5:22:38 AM
"
JasonSeerose wrote:
"
Android324 wrote:
"
JasonSeerose wrote:

My tone was only because I couldn't imagine a lvl 83 trickster who is following a specific build, still didn't know about poe.trade

Anyhow
Sarcasm or not, at least you learned how to fish.

Tbh it's not brain surgery to follow a detailed build....however, if u would have thought before typing it might have occurred that it is possible I only started playing Poe like 2 months ago and there is a good chance I don't have currency to think about trading / research trade ways.But not all of us can be pros 1 sec after we start playing like yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info