[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

what i need to change? still 40k on discharge when full charges
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread
"
fallfrost wrote:

hi grocery, great guide! I have adds cold damage to spells on my dagger instead of cold damage to attacks, do I need to roll cold damage to attacks on another piece of gear (say ring for example)? is my current dagger setup detrimental to the EE procs?

Yeah, you need to not have cold damage to spells on you dagger. You need to attacks.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
baroqen_play wrote:
I'm trying to get a 2 mod rare vagan dagger with cold and hits can't be evaded to master craft the multimod, does the item level of the vagan dagger matter? It seems like all vagan poignards I see on poe.trade are level 41, just want to make sure i'm not spending exalts on the wrong thing

ilvl doesn't matter. Everything else gets master crafted on.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"

what i need to change? still 40k on discharge when full charges

Multimodded dagger and elreon %ES crafted on to some nice rings
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
hi, i got add cold damage to attack from the Ring, so add element damage to spell from dagger is good?
"
Grocery wrote:
"
baroqen_play wrote:
I'm trying to get a 2 mod rare vagan dagger with cold and hits can't be evaded to master craft the multimod, does the item level of the vagan dagger matter? It seems like all vagan poignards I see on poe.trade are level 41, just want to make sure i'm not spending exalts on the wrong thing

ilvl doesn't matter. Everything else gets master crafted on.

Thank you!
"
opendreamt9 wrote:
hi, i got add cold damage to attack from the Ring, so add element damage to spell from dagger is good?

no
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, I was wondering, are we ok to do Blood Magic maps?

Got a 39% packsize T14 that i would rather not waste if I'm wrong.
"
Ropa23 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering, are we ok to do Blood Magic maps?

Got a 39% packsize T14 that i would rather not waste if I'm wrong.

With no auras it would be sketchy. I wouldn't do it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
opendreamt9 wrote:

no

Wouldn't cold damage to spells be good for discharge since blade vortex hits faster than cyclone and has a wider radius?

I always thought cold damage to attacks was the most desired, but I've been thinking about cold damage to spells for this very reason...

Because BV should theoretically always spin around you while you discharge, it would always be proccing EE to lessen the fire/lightning res to enemies.

Timezone: PST (California)
Last edited by KickAcid on Jun 18, 2016, 5:03:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info