[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
hupple wrote:
"
ralawar wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

You definitely need to get a new daggar, buy one with 2 prefixes and then multimod. You have 6L and voll's devotion but no multimoded dagger? unbelievable... If you don't want to multimod, then you need to craft crit chance instead of ias.

For flasks, you need to have ruby and topaz to facetank atziri, CI makes you immune to poison so that basalt is just a waste. anti freeze/bleeding is a must for CI build, and you need to have anti curse for trio fight.

Those are some good points. I am looking for a multicrafted dagger right now. I think buying one will be cheaper than trying to craft one or get it crafted.

I'll work on changing my flasks around a bit.

Thanks
Hello guys. I've decided to go for this build cause it looks like soooo much fun to run around in the middle of the packs and see them explode :)

Now, at this point, I am challenged: I can't make it work. I leveled with spark mostly, and now I'm trying to start using Discharge. But nothing is casted on crit. All that happens is the whirling blades from CoDamageTaken getting activated. No matter how much I stand around, no CastonCrit.

So, what's the minimum for this build to start working. Here's where I'm coming from : :)

So I know the dagger is a big weak point (was said to be ''essential'') in the video, but I was surprised I could not get a single Discharge. You guys see any big things I'm missing, or it's all about upgrading that dagger then the rings, amulet, ect.
hi, I have question about my AS. my AS is 3.95 in town. is it enough or lack?
"
unbutu wrote:
Hello guys. I've decided to go for this build cause it looks like soooo much fun to run around in the middle of the packs and see them explode :)

Now, at this point, I am challenged: I can't make it work. I leveled with spark mostly, and now I'm trying to start using Discharge. But nothing is casted on crit. All that happens is the whirling blades from CoDamageTaken getting activated. No matter how much I stand around, no CastonCrit.

So, what's the minimum for this build to start working. Here's where I'm coming from : :)

So I know the dagger is a big weak point (was said to be ''essential'') in the video, but I was surprised I could not get a single Discharge. You guys see any big things I'm missing, or it's all about upgrading that dagger then the rings, amulet, ect.

First of all,as Grocery mentioned - grab Vagan dagger,this item core for this build,get rid of lightning/fire dmg on your gear(it will screw your elemental equilibrium),vagan dagger must be with cold dmg or without any spell dmg,you can grab cold dmg on rings etc(to proc eq).

I checked your profile,atm you are lvl 66,i suppose you just don't have enough crit chance in your tree,just grab assassins mark via blasphemy and get ice golem,it will buff your crit respectively high.

Tip - 1.Grab Vagan dagger (I got my 1st vagan for like 5c) 2.get decent ring's (with cold if no cold dmg on dagger) 3.Lvlup a little bit 4.Get jewels.
Last edited by AphexWoot on Apr 28, 2016, 7:03:55 AM
hi, can i ask a question, 11% fire damage from this ring can add damage for discharge ?
"
ralawar wrote:

Those are some good points. I am looking for a multicrafted dagger right now. I think buying one will be cheaper than trying to craft one or get it crafted.

Thanks

Definitely not, crafting one yourself is much much much cheaper than buying one since people are ridiculous when selling a multimoded dagger....

Buying a base is cheap, simple look for royal skean, skean, poignard or Slaughter Knife with only two mods, hits cannot be evades and a garbage prefix. For royal skean, it should be under 20c, for Slaughter Knife, it should be under 3c. The other two are more expensive.

Then mulitmod is 2ex(if you don't have elreon 8, you want to look for a service, some are free, some maybe 10c), and other crafting fee is a few chaos.

But if you want to buy one, you are expecting to pay at least 4ex.
"
hupple wrote:
"
ralawar wrote:

Thanks

Definitely not, crafting one yourself is much much much cheaper than buying one since people are ridiculous when selling a multimoded dagger....

Buying a base is cheap, simple look for royal skean, skean, poignard or Slaughter Knife with only two mods, hits cannot be evades and a garbage prefix. For royal skean, it should be under 20c, for Slaughter Knife, it should be under 3c. The other two are more expensive.

Then mulitmod is 2ex(if you don't have elreon 8, you want to look for a service, some are free, some maybe 10c), and other crafting fee is a few chaos.

But if you want to buy one, you are expecting to pay at least 4ex.

I guess I should have looked into it in more detail. When I saw tha thte multimod was 1 ex I figured the rest would be expensive too. Thanks! I'll try it out.
Glad to see the good old CoC Discharge back in action :)

What should i upgrade next? (9ex budget)

Last edited by ZilWins on Apr 29, 2016, 5:25:23 AM
"
Glad to see the good old CoC Discharge back in action :)

What should i upgrade next? (9ex budget)

Probably 6L Voll's :P
Last edited by crushinton on Apr 29, 2016, 9:17:11 AM
hello,¿someone can inspect my gear ? i think i have a nice gear for uber atziri but idk if i can do it, just have 5L and can do normal atziri without problems.
9.4k ES with Discipline
Equip
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info