[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Grocery wrote:
check my characters passive tree.

cool thanks, just still have some crit issue, i still don't crit instant all time even if i rapeing that diamond flask, i can still experience that i get into the midle of a pack monsters and that can kill me if i don't killed them first, do you know what to do ? :=)
Maps are laughble, survivability is great. I have a question though, after seeing chickens vid, im confused, with 6 power, 5 endurance charges my dps on discharge says 17.555, now i have some small things to optimize like lvl 21 discharge, and still running a 5l. but his tooltip said like 45k im wondering where that insane boost comes from? something im missing? i got a similair tree lacking a few attackspeed nodes. (level 88)

Gear:
"
Viese wrote:
Maps are laughble, survivability is great. I have a question though, after seeing chickens vid, im confused, with 6 power, 5 endurance charges my dps on discharge says 17.555, now i have some small things to optimize like lvl 21 discharge, and still running a 5l. but his tooltip said like 45k im wondering where that insane boost comes from? something im missing? i got a similair tree lacking a few attackspeed nodes. (level 88)

I have about 50k discharge at level 90 with facebreaker gloves. you are probably missing a bunch of crit multi from gems and spell damage from multi mod dagger. facebreaker gloves are also a huge damage upgrade if you have enough ES elsewhere
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 17, 2016, 5:16:15 PM
What do you guys think about this skill setup?

with this passive: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQceCSANfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xa_GGobJRzcHU8gbiL0JIso-ioLKjgrCiy_LdIy0TW5PAU9X0VHRXxGcUcGSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJWAdd8l9qX7BgQ2NDZlRsCGwLbRluPW-ecFJwu3DUdIF3B3gvfOV_xoKbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMNox2jxqPRo_6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjuboZu1nKSf36Evo6OnCKcrtAy0OLiTuZO-isBmwwnDOspKytPQH9DQ18_ZW9te2-flGekC6rrr7uv17BjsOO9874jv6_DV8YryHfLh-Tf5pPv1

Double 20/20 blasphemy curse
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
check my characters passive tree.

cool thanks, just still have some crit issue, i still don't crit instant all time even if i rapeing that diamond flask, i can still experience that i get into the midle of a pack monsters and that can kill me if i don't killed them first, do you know what to do ? :=)

What is your crit on cyclone with and without max charges.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Viese wrote:

Gear:

Weapon, jewels and tree are the likely issues here.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
edited
Last edited by Clony on Apr 18, 2016, 5:50:29 AM
what auras u take out if u dont have a voll devotion and want to use Blasphemy Warlord's Mark?
would you recomment upgrade to discharge lv 21 or just buy a good helmet with enhance 20% discharge without charge :D thank you
"
Clony wrote:
what auras u take out if u dont have a voll devotion and want to use Blasphemy Warlord's Mark?

PoF.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info