[2.6] CI SRS Gigapanzers (Poison*) Necromancer

How does this change with Severed In sleep/other weapon. Is it still viable for SRS or is a +3 bow still better?
How is the new SRS doing in the breaches? I've read some folks saying the SRS splits up too much and you rip to higher level ones. Any insight?
"
roya82 wrote:
How does this change with Severed In sleep/other weapon. Is it still viable for SRS or is a +3 bow still better?

A +3 bow with the soulstrike quiver is nice, but I think the severed is better.
I am testing it atm. I bought a skin of the lords with zealots oath - just need to farm for the severed. It will take some time. Gonna do some changes in the guide, when the time has come.

"
How is the new SRS doing in the breaches? I've read some folks saying the SRS splits up too much and you rip to higher level ones. Any insight?

It depends. They split up, but the damage is insane. Smaller enemies just explode after they spawn. You have to curse bigger ones with the ball lightning combo.
Most of the breaches are easy to do. The only annoying ones are esh breaches, because spawned lightning orbs might stun you permanently. I have to do sth against it.
- full poison setup added
- tree updated
- gear updated

to do:
- %ES Rings
- new Helmet
- better shield
- lab farm.. ^^
New bug spotted:

If you link srs with added chaos, there will be a dps showcase for your srs gem.
This value is wrong. It scales with auras, but no other support gems.
You could test ist for yourself: link srs and added chaos - look at the value. Now add minion dps -> same value.
Cast haste - new value, but still not correct.
Last edited by Gigapanzer on Jan 6, 2017, 4:41:58 AM
Hi there , currently I'm building a CI srs as well. I'm thinking if I should go for

SRS > MeleePhyDmg > Culling Strike > MeleeSplash/Multistrike > Empower > Minion Damage.

The 10%cast speed and attack speed kinda helps tho I think. And there's dmg boost as well.

I'm wondering how much does added chaos dmg boost the poison? Is it high?
"
Hi there , currently I'm building a CI srs as well. I'm thinking if I should go for

SRS > MeleePhyDmg > Culling Strike > MeleeSplash/Multistrike > Empower > Minion Damage.

The 10%cast speed and attack speed kinda helps tho I think. And there's dmg boost as well.

I'm wondering how much does added chaos dmg boost the poison? Is it high?

Added chaos scales great with the united in dream sword and generosity. The poison will get even stronger because of 8% phys and 8% chaos damage conversion.

Which weapon do you plan to use?
Sword, staff or bow?
Do you have mana problems? There are better options than culling strike
You could also link spelltotem, arc, culling (and faster casting) if you have a curse implict on your gloves.
Do you find yourself having suitability issues? I have been following your build and I feel like I am take a lot of damage even with flasks up. My shield isn't great at the moment, but even if I had the extra es I really feel like I get chunked a lot. I ended up having to run a decoy totem but I wish there was a more permanent solution. I haven't tried adding ZO, which I think you said you were going to add, if that affects things.
I was thinking of void manipulation((20-39)% more Chaos Damage) instead of added chaos dmg tbh. What do you think? I have the skin, 3b 2r 1g. Haven't started the build ... still thinking dry looking at my united in dream ;)
"
ethaymory wrote:
Do you find yourself having suitability issues? I have been following your build and I feel like I am take a lot of damage even with flasks up. My shield isn't great at the moment, but even if I had the extra es I really feel like I get chunked a lot. I ended up having to run a decoy totem but I wish there was a more permanent solution. I haven't tried adding ZO, which I think you said you were going to add, if that affects things.

Adding ZO wouldn't bring that much. I tried it with the +1 corrupted robe and the effect is so small.
In which situations do you take the dmg? The playstyle is safe: cast srs, go forward, cast srs, etc. The srs will follow to the next mob group usw.
Boss fightts are simple too: precast (if possible), move, cast, move (hard bosses. Normal map bosses should be done in 1-3 secs with vaal haste.

"
I was thinking of void manipulation((20-39)% more Chaos Damage) instead of added chaos dmg tbh. What do you think? I have the skin, 3b 2r 1g. Haven't started the build ... still thinking dry looking at my united in dream ;)

Well it could work, but there is one problem: it gives you more chaos damage. Standard srs have no chaos damage.. so: 0 x more = still 0 :D
That is why you need to use added chaos first.
Your setup could be: srs (b) - minion dps (b) - added chaos (b) - void manipulation (g) + melee splash (r) + multistrike/empower/melee phys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info