I got some Cigarettes

I stopped reading at "free radicals"

Smoked a long time ago, hot n heavy. Two packs a day, but only over the course of 3-4 years. Woke up one day after a night of binge drinking... didn't have any smokes, so I thumbed through my buddy's ashtray. Half a cig! Yay!

It was literally the most disgusting thing I've ever inhaled... it was some cheapo, dollar-a-pack crap. And as corny as it sounds, that was it for me. Never smoked again.

I off-topic'd your off-topic
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
DoubleU wrote:
+1 to above - I am tired of explaining to people that these things are better than cigarettes.
Not a perfect solution by any means but much better than those old cancer sticks.

Good. Please don't. That's the one thing that gets on my nerves with vapers. Always trying to school people on it. Yes its healthier, but you still inhale a bunch of shit, stop it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Perhaps you should read what I wrote TW - I wrote not a perfect solution but better than cigarettes.
And I am not a "vaper" - I am an adult just like you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I think I'm more addicted to tar than nicotine. E-cigs just don't do it for me.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Unless you're a big fan of the word "yet".
I caught a Charan grammar error. I demand my cookie delivered immediately.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Yep. It should be "a big fan of the word 'yet.'"

Maybe punctuation isn't grammar but I'm still right damnit.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 12, 2016, 10:42:29 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hahahaha Wretch. An adult. Bohahahaha that's a good un.

Trading one addiction proven to kill you for one that isn't is a smart move.

Unless you're a big fan of the word "yet". Which I am.

I agree that it is an unproven and most likely unhealthy method, but, I'll take "yet" instead of 2 packs a day.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 13, 2016, 6:36:20 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
pretending like people who vape really have no clue and think that it's unicorn farts and magic dust.

well it doesn't help they are vaping things named like unicorn farts and magic dust

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 13, 2016, 7:27:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info